Reviews for Mirror, Mirror Part II
Rangers4ever chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
I think it's a little rude of them to leave Calon in the other dimension.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
Please please please make more stories like this! i love your stuff so much!
msao15 chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
yes yes iam
Shadow41 chapter 23 . 5/31/2009
WOW ... my only free day for the next two weeks and I spent it reading your stories ... and really there is no better way :D I love it, I so love A/A and I'm glad I finally found some great stories!
drprincesz chapter 23 . 1/12/2009
well, so far, i could say this is the best story i've read on fanfiction. :P
jenny chapter 23 . 7/11/2006
huh. that's weird. i was rereading Mirror, Mirror (because i'm so bored these days that i just went back and started rereading your's and marieke's stories... mostly your's :P) and i realized that i never reviewed the last chapter - AKA the chapter i'm reviewing right now. :P :)

uh... when i reread Mirror, Mirror... the beginning was good, but you just started to... lose interest? because the ending was rushed and fast and... yeah. you could have just made it a quick story in a few chapters, really. but i didn't review this to critic it.

yeah. can't review any more. but i loved this story!

update soon! (your other stories, i mean :P)
Magemaster chapter 23 . 12/4/2005
Both parts of this story were excellent and i liked reading it. It was extremely interesting and enjoyable, if a bit sad in parts.
GreenDayfan1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
u noe y ;)
sandra chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
so andros is the father, yes!
Jen chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
Omg, this was SUCH an awesome story! The plot was amazing and interesting and really creative, and it was so well written. Honestly, I've never really gotten that interested in Andros/Ashley pairings. But your story really got me into it, I think I might start reading a lot more Andros/Ashley fics ;-) This whole story was just amazing. I can't wait to read your new story!
DizneeDol chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
OMG! I LOVED it so much. It was so good. Wow, ya, it was really good.
RisingGundam2004 chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
Me like, Me like, Me like! *stary eyes* So awsome.
JDPhoenix chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
Cool. I love that you connected it with Part 1 at the end. Also, I'm happy than no part of Arrow lives on. In fact, I'm more happy about that than about Angel being Andros' kid.

I can't wait for that even angstier story and I did great on my test, thanks for hoping!

Aw, this is the last review I'll ever write for Mirror, Mirror Part 2, it's kind of sad. I'm gonna miss this story. So hurry up and get to writing another one!
thepoweroflove chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
loved it yay Andros is her daddy
HollyShadow chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
Yay! You are so great! I loved this story. PLease... keep on writing. I love all your stories! A&A! :D Love 'em.. can't get enough.