Reviews for Crack
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
what the... he didn't even confess or anything..
eftela chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Kyaah! That cuddle in the end. So shweeeet! Love it! ATobe so witty...
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"Atobe took this time to assess the interesting turn of events, and realized with dry humor that he had just taken a giant leap from his ivory tower and had sex in a commoner's kitchen with the boy who just might become the next Wimbledon champion, got into a shouting match with him, gave him the bitchslap of the century, then ended up cuddling on the milk spattered kitchen floor."

Oh dear, I shouldn't have taken a sip of water before reading that...xD; I absolutely loved Atobe in this! (And I also realize that I am 5 years late in reviewing. But I found this through a friend's favourites, so. xD)

The quote was brilliant and so Atobe, too. :D
fangirlingprobs chapter 1 . 1/19/2011

violetkisses chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
wowwww. absolutely terrific! my fave.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really liked that you didn't have them just cuddle up after they had sex; that you made it a bit more serious and realistic this way. Fantastic fic. Thanks for writing!
tokiya-kun18 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awesome. This was absolutely awesome. Loved it!
memedis chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I'm speechless ... This stosy is just magnificent. I have read it already once before and have no idea why I didn't leave any coment then. It's amazing. Your writing style is great. My heart is still trobbing. I really do hope that you will write more AtoRyo. Onegai shimasu!

braincloud2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
lol pretty damn great if you ask me, a bit of plot, character depth, hot n smexy, while cute, and realistic -sorta- (lol karupin) anyway thanks for writing this. Ato/Ryo forever n_n
afallenheart chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I absolutly(?) LOVED this story! Great jod. You just gotta' love Atobe and Echisen together. And once again, great job!
Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I loved this story!

It had the perfect amount of romance, drama, conflict and man sex ,so it ended up perfect!

It was a little long XD

Took my about half an hour to read (I read slow, or is that fast 0_o )

Anywho, keep it up. I love your writing style, you describe things really well, but not in a boring way.
xNanaki chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Lovely~ - Your fic was amazing; IC and the relashionship between Ryoma Atobe was such cute~ In the end, of curse XD

To my favorites~
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
One word for you, amazing! Make it two words, bloody amazing!

This story just had the perfect amount of everything, I don't know how you did it but I take off my hat to you!

One of the best RyomaxAtobe fics I've read and officially my favourate!

I'm off to read your other stories but just so say it one more time I loved this fic_
The13thHour chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
that was an *exceptionally* well written oneshot. (your grammar was fine by the way.)

i loved the story and how, even though everyone had gotten older, their fundamental personality traits stayed the same. Atobe was especially good as was echizen.

suffice to say you have just made me a very, very happy little fan-girl. (AtoRyo stories that are *good* are an endangered species if you havent noticed.)