Reviews for Sweet Little Secret
yaoi-fan107 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
secret?
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Interesting story. I see you've writtens stories in German as well, which I would attempt to read, but I'm not quite good enough yet with the language to be confident with my reading abilities.

I am somewhat disappointed that no one else seems to have gotten much clue of what the secret /is/ - personally, I was rather instantly reminded of Severus's potion-making abilities and the fact that Mpreg is not actually physically possible.

I do quite enjoy this mysterious sort of story, so I thank you for writing this particular one.
Micuko chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
cool, but what's the secret? :P
La Push Pup chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Very well done. You did kind of confuse me at the end. Is the child, not Harry's? To me at the end it made me seem like you were trying to say the the little girl was Severus' child.
Isinuyasha chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Well...it was good, indeed. But i guess I'm too thick for this oneshot...I don't really get the secret? Nye, don't matter. It's a good story, though. Good work! *smile*
Inkstained Scarlet chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Am i being dense? I don't understand. Oh well, i'm feeling kind of thick today. Maybe i'll come back and have another look later and then i'll get it. Well it was well written anyway. Thanks!
PageTurn chapter 1 . 8/17/2005