Reviews for Cry, Angel, Cry
Victoria Mallard chapter 1 . 1/10
Awwww... this is so cute! Loved it! :-)
colin thornton chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
A sweet Christmas story reminiscent of O'Henry's Gift of the Magi.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was so sweet! And the image of Sam as dressed in traditional baby wear (I know he wasn't dressed in anything, but I couldn't help where my mind went to) made it hard to keep from laughing.
L Jerome chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This was such a lovely story; I almost cried. This would have been a wonderful episode for the show. Fantastic job!
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Just one word: Priceless!
ccoolcat83 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
great i loved it
Zealous Iconoclast chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
What a tearjerker! This was a beautiful read! I love, I love!
ObsessedRomantic chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I WILL be a daughter of a bitch, this was an original well done interesting concept. this was the kind of story a television network would never have the cojones to do. Very very nice. and schmalzy as all hell but in a good way. I'm going to be keeping my eye peeled for more from you, you can bet on that.

Regards, Joanne Ellen Faulkner SFC retired U.S. Army
FanOfHan chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That was brilliant! I really enjoyed that. Your ability to write characters is great! THanks for a great read.

FanOfHan
Nicole Harpe chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Thanks for giving Al his fourth baby! The poor boy deserves a break. I like that Georgia grows up to be a troublemaker. I'm sure that would make her father very proud.
LadyKayoss chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was very sweet! I was a bit wary of seeing Sam as a baby, but you handled it beautifully. I'm glad there's another Calavicci girl around now to drive Al nuts...
Burnt Hamster chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I was really iffy about reading a story where Sam was a baby. I actually avoided it. But then I saw that you wrote it and I had just finished reading your other story. So I was like I'll give it a try. I actually injoyed it. I was like oh no what's this gonna be about... then I was like aw that's sweet. I love stories where Sam changes something for the better in Al's life. We all know he had a rough one.

So good work! And write more! I love your stuff!
PippinDuck chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I just adore this story. Succinct, direct, and jam packed with emotion both subtle and obvious. The overwhelming word I'm left with is "poignant." Sometimes the smallest pieces pack the most punch...