Reviews for Heart's Treasures
Ella1989 chapter 17 . 3/1
Please complete this amazingly beautiful story.
LovelyPolkaDots chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
I don't think my heart could break more upon seeing that there hasn't been an update in over ten years. This fic is so captivating and I love the slow building chemistry between Sakura and Syaoran. If nothing else, were there any outlines or plans for how the rest of the story would go? Then again, maybe things have changed so much, you can't finish anymore. Regardless, I loved what I read and while I wish this was completed, I'm sorry you had to feel disappointed based on your AN.
meridalass chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
Just found this and read all 17 chapters in one go... how does it end? I am guessing you have given up since its been a longgg longgg time :( hope you continue it (fingers crossed)
YuiHiiragizawa chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Can you please complete this? Please? I am going crazy as i don't really get a reply and I really really hope it isn't discontinued, if you are wondering how to continue, here is a quick ending: Sakura wondered out with Syaoran on his birthday, met Touya and Fujitaka, then she exposes her identity to them infront of Syaoran, Syaoran feels betrayed and same time happy that he could actually marry her, and he trys to overcome his own fear of being rejected and tells her what he feels, but he still thought of the beautiful girl who came at the ball named Ying Fa, Sakura then leave little clues all over and he discovers the truth identity of Ying Fa, he then confesses and marries her, how is this? I know it is simple and I am crazy for suggesting a ending to a author of such a nice story, but I and really going crazy without an answer, I am starting on my own story, so please, I need the reassurance!
-CherryB
Sakuray98 chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
Pleaaaaase continue the story pleaaaaaaase! I've been avoiding studying my exams to get to the the end of the story to discover it's unfinished! That's so unfair! Please continue with it!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
Please go on! It is really amazing and i am frustrated not to seee more chapters...u updated in 2006 and now is 2015...plsssssssss
happy go lucky chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
Plzzzzzzz continueeeeeeeee I like it alotttt
Guest chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
Please go on! You are really a good writer, cannot wait for more, hope syaoran-kun finds out about sakura's background soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
Please finish this it is sooooooooooo gooooooood
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
Wow, I can't believe I only came across your story now. It's certainly a gem. I hope you find it in yourself to continue writing this even though it's been a very long time!
StarElsie chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Update soon please!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
wai love your story update soon please!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
I just stumbled upon this story now. A shame, since it's been too long since the latest update. Could I hope to see more chapters in the future? I can only hope! Here's to wishful thinking!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
It's been too long since the latest update but I really hope you haven't abandoned this story ;A;
Cherry Blossom Of the Moon chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
WRITE MORE! ITS SUCH A KAWII ROMANCE AND ROYAL STORY! KAWII!