Reviews for Heart's Treasures
Kinomoto Sakura Li chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Can you please complete this? Please? I am going crazy as i don't really get a reply and I really really hope it isn't discontinued, if you are wondering how to continue, here is a quick ending: Sakura wondered out with Syaoran on his birthday, met Touya and Fujitaka, then she exposes her identity to them infront of Syaoran, Syaoran feels betrayed and same time happy that he could actually marry her, and he trys to overcome his own fear of being rejected and tells her what he feels, but he still thought of the beautiful girl who came at the ball named Ying Fa, Sakura then leave little clues all over and he discovers the truth identity of Ying Fa, he then confesses and marries her, how is this? I know it is simple and I am crazy for suggesting a ending to a author of such a nice story, but I and really going crazy without an answer, I am starting on my own story, so please, I need the reassurance!
-CherryB
Sakuray98 chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
Pleaaaaase continue the story pleaaaaaaase! I've been avoiding studying my exams to get to the the end of the story to discover it's unfinished! That's so unfair! Please continue with it!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
Please go on! It is really amazing and i am frustrated not to seee more chapters...u updated in 2006 and now is 2015...plsssssssss
happy go lucky chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
Plzzzzzzz continueeeeeeeee I like it alotttt
Guest chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
Please go on! You are really a good writer, cannot wait for more, hope syaoran-kun finds out about sakura's background soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
Please finish this it is sooooooooooo gooooooood
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
Wow, I can't believe I only came across your story now. It's certainly a gem. I hope you find it in yourself to continue writing this even though it's been a very long time!
StarElsie chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Update soon please!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
wai love your story update soon please!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
I just stumbled upon this story now. A shame, since it's been too long since the latest update. Could I hope to see more chapters in the future? I can only hope! Here's to wishful thinking!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
It's been too long since the latest update but I really hope you haven't abandoned this story ;A;
Cherry Blossom Of the Moon chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
WRITE MORE! ITS SUCH A KAWII ROMANCE AND ROYAL STORY! KAWII!
CuteSherry chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
I am pretty sure I read this story many years ago, quite certain actually!

It's a shame it's added to the far FAR too long list of beautiful CCS fanfics that were left unfinished along the years... I would normally neither read nor re-read fanfics which haven't been updated for so long (since 2006...) but seeing your account, it seems like you did not give up on writing just yet since you released a few new stories of Skip Beat in 2012...which is both bad and good? Good, because as I just said it means you're still around; bad, because it might be that the reason you didn't write anymore is because you lost interest in the CCSSxS fandom...?

Even so, you definitely spent many years of your life on this, and as a fan myself I don't think it possible to completely give up on something you've loved for so long...and this is also by far you most reviewed and faved fanfic! So I hope you will hear the cries of your many readers and hopefully finish it! Fighting!
f.tastarossa chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
IT'S very good but the thing that isn't good is YOU HAVENT UPDATE FOR 7 YEARS
Im gonna dying waiting for this TTxTT
Calahanras chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Please tell me this story isn't dead. I like it.