Reviews for Heart's Treasures
Please finish this it is sooooooooooo gooooooood
Wow, I can't believe I only came across your story now. It's certainly a gem. I hope you find it in yourself to continue writing this even though it's been a very long time!
StarElsie chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Update soon please!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
wai love your story update soon please!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
I just stumbled upon this story now. A shame, since it's been too long since the latest update. Could I hope to see more chapters in the future? I can only hope! Here's to wishful thinking!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
It's been too long since the latest update but I really hope you haven't abandoned this story ;A;
Cherry Blossom Of the Moon chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
WRITE MORE! ITS SUCH A KAWII ROMANCE AND ROYAL STORY! KAWII!
CuteSherry chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
I am pretty sure I read this story many years ago, quite certain actually!

It's a shame it's added to the far FAR too long list of beautiful CCS fanfics that were left unfinished along the years... I would normally neither read nor re-read fanfics which haven't been updated for so long (since 2006...) but seeing your account, it seems like you did not give up on writing just yet since you released a few new stories of Skip Beat in 2012...which is both bad and good? Good, because as I just said it means you're still around; bad, because it might be that the reason you didn't write anymore is because you lost interest in the CCSSxS fandom...?

Even so, you definitely spent many years of your life on this, and as a fan myself I don't think it possible to completely give up on something you've loved for so long...and this is also by far you most reviewed and faved fanfic! So I hope you will hear the cries of your many readers and hopefully finish it! Fighting!
f.tastarossa chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
IT'S very good but the thing that isn't good is YOU HAVENT UPDATE FOR 7 YEARS
Im gonna dying waiting for this TTxTT
Calahanras chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Please tell me this story isn't dead. I like it.
Silent Rose chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
. Please come back and continue the story!
A Thousand Furs is my number one absolute favorite fairy tale ever, and I am so happy that you adapted it for CCS. Please please please, I love your writing and the sweet moments between the main two chars.
Come back and finish your awesome work!
With much love.
aurora0914 chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
hmph. You havent updated in a long, long, long, time. WHy? THis is a tremendously good story, and they havent even kissed yet! Make them kiss! UPDATE! NO HIATUS!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
kori.tcc chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
Please update D: I first found your story years ago, and I was looking through old favorites, and I refound yours. I love how the writing is, and it's a very cute and one of the better done fairy tale stories. I know it's been 11 years...still...I loved this story a lot, and would have liked to see it completed.
masami aika chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
I just LOVE this fanfic. Please write more! btw, please be quick! I think i will just freak if i don't read more of this! Go SXS!