Reviews for The Perfect Moment
Nirrti chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Glad to see someone using the REAL version and not the american dumb down or the film.

Would I be wrong in thinking that you are also a Star Trek fan? The first few lines are almost verbatim from "Insurrection". Lovely!
hpimperfections chapter 10 . 2/6/2006
Good story! I like the idea of the potion, and the love story with Snape and Petale also worked really well. Very well written!
AnimaticGirl chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
Wow.

Wow.

WOW.

That is the best fic I have ever read. Ever. Period. I loved the way you used the "Dumbledore's man through and through", and I'm glad you brought him back - in a plausible and believable way. The only BAD thing about this chapter is that it was the last one...well, I guess I'm off to see what else you've written. Bravo. Bravo.
AnimaticGirl chapter 9 . 9/3/2005
*applauds very loudly, scaring the other people in the computer lab who were staring at her as she read this chapter* Yes, they were staring...because I was actually crying. NO! I will not let her go away! Make them be together, MAKE THEM BE TOGETHER! You are a very mean person, Ms Noil, but a very, VERY talented writer, and so I can frogive you. For now. But make me cry like that again...
AnimaticGirl chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
AW! That last bit was so sweet, but not sickly sweet like some I've read. Petale's character is getting better and better with every chapter. Oh, and I had to smile at the line: "Perhaps my philosophy is twisted, but it has served me well so far. Thus, I see no reason to change it" , because I've used that myself before!
AnimaticGirl chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
Yet again, a fantastic chapter. I like the idea of this Potion, and I'd just like to take this oportunity to say how impressed I am with your portrayal of Snape. A "Pertfect Moment" as you say, would be expected to be impossible for him...but you make it seem right.
AnimaticGirl chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
BEST CHAPTER YET! You are one of the best authors I've found on this site, this is just fantastic. Again, have to go, I have more chapters to read!
AnimaticGirl chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
Another awesome chapter. I loved the conversation between Sirius and Severus, especially. No time for a long review, just got back from holidays and I've got the rest ofyoutr fic to read!
Endless Potential chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
its over? aww... my heart is just hurting for snape, as weird as that sounds. im sure many has asked or will ask, but are you doing a sequel? your cliffie at the end is just argh! well, my hat's off to you. good job.
red-apocalypse2004 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This is quite possibly one of the best pieces of fiction I have ever read. I love the story, I definitely loved the ending, and I hope to see more from you.
rendezvoushero chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
i absolutely love this story.

he saw her again? what?

i think a sequel, however short, is in order.
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
Wow. Truly powerful. I loved Snape's character in this story. I also love how you brought Dumbledore back. An interesting theory about Fawkes. I cannot believe that Snape saw Petale again and you didn't tell us about it. A sequel, perhaps? Maybe you can make a short sequel about the encounter...maybe a one-shot, even? I dunno. I just would really like to know the rest of the story. You've got my full attention. xo, H
rendezvoushero chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
ok...now i'm crying.

this is beautiful.
rendezvoushero chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
The way you handle the words you chose, and the way they flow, it makes this story very beautiful. You have amazing talent. Wonderful job.

This first chapter alone nearly brought me to tears.
AnonymousJ chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
Such a wonderful story...and to think, I nearly missed it. Usually I simply set my serach parameters and go, but this caught my eye just in time. I have to say that it is incredible. I never thought I could find a Snape story I liked, but this...there are few words to describe how much I enjoyed this story.