Reviews for The Perfect Moment
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
What a cliffhanger...I can't wait to hear what happened to Petale and what Snape sees before him. xo, H
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
Ah, I'm loving this! This chapter is one of my favorites so far. You really are making me like Snape. xo, H
Kamilla from Sweden chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
hello...facinating story...but I have a tiny complaint.

It's supposed to be "put a stopper in death" not "stopper death". Thank you.
Nikelodean chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
I was hit by a thunderbolt about an hour after I met my husband. It was amazing! Good story.
Endless Potential chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
great descriptions of the perfect moment... i applaud your skill at conveying emotions to the reader...
DarkSideoftheMoon chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
He didn't kiss her? *wail* He didn't kiss her!

We wonders, we does, what happened to Petale...?

Was another wonderful chapter - thank you! :)
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
You keep impressing me with these chapters. Awesome work. xo, H
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Wow. You have made me a Snape fan with this story. So amazing. I love Petale's character. Keep writing! xo, H
midnightmoo220 chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Not a cliffhanger! Not when we're about to learn what Petale is! The solution is "glaringly obvious" - you MUST write more!
DarkSideoftheMoon chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
*gasp*

You seem to specialise in fascinating cliffhangers...that's cruel, you know! I love it, but it's cruel P

Methinks Petale'll have Snape wrapped around her little finger within a few chapters...*grin*
hellojoe chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
That was wonderful the discription is excellent!
midnightmoo220 chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
Oh, cliffhanger. I really love this, it's amazing. To the Story Alert and Favorite Stories!
midnightmoo220 chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
This was an out-of-this-world chapter. Snape is sadistic, icy, and nearly perfectly composed, and Petale is a pixie with temper problems. Coolio!
midnightmoo220 chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Once again, excellent. You have superb descriptive and action styles, which are tuly enjoyable to the reader...or at least, to me. I'm guessing Snapey falls for *Ms.* Petale. Anywho, great job.
midnightmoo220 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I've only read the first chapter so far, but this is very intriguing and *VERY* good.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »