Reviews for The Perfect Moment
DarkSideoftheMoon chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
You can't just stop there! :O I want to know what the note said, what this crucial part is!

In other words, that was a great chapter! :)
Endless Potential chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
whoa! cliffhanger!
Endless Potential chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
im getting mad at snape. he is being a big arsehole. keep it up! FEEL THE SEXUAL TENSION! kidding.
AnimaticGirl chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Woah, another awesome chapter! Petale's character is developing well, and I like your portrayal of Snape. His frustration is really well-shown and described here. Looking forward to Chapter 4!
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Really good second chapter. Both could have stood alone as one-shots. Very complete story-telling. xo, H
greatestheights chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
This is excellent! You write extremley well, and you've got Snape down PAT. I can literally see this happening. Please, please update soon?
Endless Potential chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
hahaah i bet theyd make an adorable couple! sorta sad though, how he treats her...
DarkSideoftheMoon chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
I can't wait to see what you have planned for this! *bounce* You've captured Snape's character perfectly here, I think - it's great!
AnimaticGirl chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
I tried to review after your first chapter, but it wouldn't let me! But anyway...I love your plot idea so far - some of the concepts you've come up with are amazing, and the idea of the potion mentioned in chapter one is intriguing. Your writing style is excellent, you're developing and introducing characters well...I can't wait for chapter three!
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow. That was really powerful. xo, H
DarkSideoftheMoon chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I echo AnimaticGirl - wow!

*also begs for an update soon*
risi chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
What a great beginning you have here. I loved your descriptions, I could see everything. Can't wait for the next.
Endless Potential chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
really good. dont really get whats happening just yet- have a clue, but dont know for sure- but im sure ill find out. and im also dying to know who the girl is...
AnimaticGirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Wow. What can I say...I'm loving this! EVERY idea you've got in brilliant! Your writing style is excellent, you have a strong vocabulary and an excellent store of ideas...if I beg, will you update soon?
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3