Reviews for THE PROFESSOR vs XJ9
Prince Kaiser chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Well i think that as Prince, u believe me I thought that establishing a beautiful wedding meant so much to them as well as creating copies mostly of other Jennys. THANK YOU! :) Give me a XJ-9 Copy that looks like her! _
rose chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Awesome story jenny and brad are a cute couple
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Well, a couple of things. First, good for you for writing, a lot of people don't. But:

1. Script format is very distracting. Some people want to feel like script writers, but your audience wants to read smoothly.

2. It was a bit short.

3. This wasn't so much of a story as a summary of an idea. This looks like the midpoint of a story when I write, key lines and basic plot.

4. The bolding and odd spacing were very distracting. Plain arial font is easiest to read. As for spacing, there was a lot of stuff like "As the Professor drinking his punch, he got punched big time from the nastyoilwhich he put..." that is the result of your text editor being weird with you.

5. Relating to point 3, it's a LOT better to say, not tell. As in "Jenny jumped to the floor and anxiously scanned the ground for bodies" instead of "Jenny jumped down and looked around because she was worried." The key is to describe, in third person with details and possibly thoughts, what happens. It should read like a novel. Spell check and correct grammer helps too.

Keep it up though.
Nintendo Maximus chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Thanks. I'm glad to be an inspiration to another author. Aside from several grammatical errors (if you want, I can fix it up for you) and the fact that the wedding seems to occur shortly after the proposal (I could fix that too), I, being a big Jenny/Brad fan, liked it. (I would've preferred that Jenny take Brad's last name, though.) Anyway, thanks for writing a fanfic based off of mine. Kudos!