Reviews for Dante's Blackout
Vergil chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Uhhh...so, k then...what REALLY HAPPENED 2 DANTE!?
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
MORE PLEASE!
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Is there a sequel? About Vergil's side?
nekochick93 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
nice... thats all i have to say... well that too
Kenjii Dae chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I must say that I have been reading Dante/Vergil doujinshis for the last few days, constantly. I have to tell you that yours is one of my favourites! I can't wait to read more!
CarnivalReject1728 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was Amazing! You my friend are quite the Artist! It was perfect, I loved it! 3
INACTIVE INACTIVE INACTIVE INA chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
o my god. i actually loved this fic, it was great! im not a big fan of DantexVergil fics, unless they have some fluff in them. But this story totally converted me. who knows? i may be a big DantexVergil fan now! thanks! lovely story and i hope you write more like this!
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That was hot. Smoking hot.

Loved it! The ending was perfect. :D
Venusgirl 2290 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Awesome story but one thing that is a mystery to me is where had the buttons came from if Vergil wasn't there to make love to Dante? Anyway your stories are so good just let me know when you are going to make a novel, bc I would buy it in a heartbeat. lol Dont stop writing. You have inspire me to write stories and I want to thank you for that. _
BxLxUxExRxOxSxE chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

Bourbon Waltz chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
amgeezus.

that was amazing

O:

kind of creepy, but im sorta into it.

BAHAHAHA...

i love this pairing, twincest is ftw here.
vampirelove00 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
oh...my..i wonder what that was all about...dreams are a wonderous thing
silverinumiko chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
wow, that is weird

If Vergil is Germany and he said he had the same drea last night, then why are his 2 buttons there

Cool story

Please make more chapters
Nichigo chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Gosh, if you want to the fly I want to be the videocam! XD Nice one! So Verg really went back? SWONN! That's so friggin sweet! Now I can't wipe the grin off my face...
rebecca2200 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
so wait they really didnt have sex, but the buttons from the shirt are on the floor? then what happened that night then? and how did the buttons get there?