Reviews for Harry Potter and the Twists of Fate
Christine Danielle967 chapter 29 . 6/3
I think this one is good...Lol without dean breaking a glass or Ron looking as if he had been hit a bludger a thousand times.
Christine Danielle967 chapter 21 . 6/3
What?! (jaw drop)
NightScre chapter 1 . 5/20
nothing changed... this is almost directly following canon
OhMeSoThorny chapter 46 . 4/19
So glad Cedric isn't in this. I couldn't stand him dying again.
THANK YOU! JUST WHAT I THOUGH!

RT AaronD1 chapter 3 . Feb 3, 2016
Sigh... What's the point of Harry having a sister, or of Harry's parents surviving to raise Harry if it doesn't actually change the story? Chapter 3 and this is just copying the original story-line.

If I was going to write a story like this, I'd start by actually writing out the changes I've made. For example, show what Harry's NEW childhood is like. Write about how it changes Harry and what chose changes mean for him going into his first year. If Harry grew up with parents who had fought Voldemort and knew of the prophecy made about Harry you can bet that they would start teaching him things other kids would not learn. Especially with his dad being the head of the aror department.

I've seen far too many stories that say "Wat if this huge change was made to Harry's childhood" and then they skip forward 10 years! Why? What's the point in making that change if the result isn't shown?!.

You could have shown Harry's childhood through Lily and Jame's POV. You could have shown how being raised in te wizarding world and surrounded by the media affected him. You could have shown him first learning how to fly. You could have shown what it was like for Harry to grow up with loving parents and in the potter manor. Skipping ahead 10 years like every other story tends to do is just missing a whole bunch of opportunities.

These changes made in Harry's childhood are what make the "What If" interesting. And setting aside the time-jump to Harry's first year, why has the first year gone the exact same effing way that it did in the original story?

Sorry for the rant - I usually try to leave constructive feedback and I know that this was anything but.
i was starting to like this story until the soul bond storyline -.- i am so tired of reaading about that stupid thing...way to ruin it...
what a horrible name Daisy it was better to name her Amelia Potter.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/5
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
TheWateringWizard chapter 60 . 12/18/2016
Ahh I'm sad that year 5 won't follow the lines of the book. It's one of my favourite year.
I'm disappointed with the way you analysed the prophecy. "The Green Lord, his equal in power, his general". The "equal in power" bit could've been analysed waaayyy better than just revealing that Neville's magic power "level" is like Harry. It's not that I don't want Neville to be seen as strong as Harry (well ok a little bit) but it could've actually referred to the fact that Neville could've been the Chosen One and he has an "equal power" to Harry because he's also loved by his parents who would've defended him. Would have been a little better in my opinion
TheWateringWizard chapter 55 . 12/17/2016
There's been too much happiness recently, I feel it in my bones that things are gonna go wrong very soon. That's a fanfic rule: to every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction.
TheWateringWizard chapter 54 . 12/17/2016
There something that has always baffled me with Hermione and S.P.E.W. How can Hermione not understand this simple argument: the Hogwarts' house elves DON'T want to be freed. They actually LIKE what they're doing. This argument alone negates the meaning of S.P.E.W. That doesn't mean that all house-elves like being slaved (there's always exceptions) or that some wizards have the right to treat them like sh..oe polish. She doesn't understand that she's forcing her beliefs on the elves and that it is never a good thing. Of course I'm not taking this whole strictly seriously and was just having fun thinking about it. I know it's just JKR adding more fuel to Ron and Hermione's pre-mating rituals
TheWateringWizard chapter 50 . 12/17/2016
Well damn I wasn't expecting Ron to say that now !
TheWateringWizard chapter 49 . 12/17/2016
"he felt his blood rush down between his legs" hahaha that was great
TheWateringWizard chapter 44 . 12/16/2016
Ah Harry... If only you knew !
TheWateringWizard chapter 43 . 12/16/2016
Forgot to mention the fact that, oh surprise !, Rose is a Seer. The Potter family is indeed extraordinary ! And oh ! Rose has a super evident prophecy about her, Harry and their friends exactly when Harry and their parents confront her about being a Seer. You can clearly hear Fate shouting "Well how can I make thing even more convenient ?" You could nearly hear the sarcasm dripping from Dumbledore's voice when he arrived at Potter Manor. But I still enjoy your story don't get me wrong, I'm just always miffed when people suddenly quickly power-up all at the same time. Puts a heavy strain on the suspension of disbelief