Reviews for Harry Potter and the Twists of Fate
I just want to say, Ron shouldn't be a toddler, becaus Harry was one when the- incident happened and Ron was only a couple of months older.
The kids names should be Jade and Jordan.
lover-gryffindor chapter 18 . 7/17
do harry and ginny have a soul bond in this. oh and you are an awesome and amazing writer. since i am a reading freak i very much admire you for your awesomeness and talent. one of the best writers of your age.
lover-Gryffindor chapter 57 . 5/3
I hate you for this you know that right? How could you kill Moody so early. Who's gonna be the one with constant villegance and creepiness?
lover-Gryffindor chapter 38 . 5/2
i can't wait till james tells lily! LOL
lover-Gryffindor chapter 22 . 5/1
Gryffindors filthy? How dare Malfoy? He has no right to treat his own son like that! although I'm not surprised by a death eater!

i also hope Ti is alright. Ti needs a family that won't shun him and actually appreciate his beliefs(like the weasleys or the potters...)do you love the idea or not?

to benperz31
lovergirl23 chapter 21 . 5/1
are you cra-cra? malfoy a Gryffindor?
SarahOlivier chapter 5 . 4/27
I don't like Rose what a brat
Neville has a toad, not a frog, and Hogwarts is written without a '. They are only used With Third person possessive pronouns and for shortening Words, like "it is" to "it's".
hpfanfictionwiki chapter 1 . 4/11
I made a page on my new Fanfiction wiki about this story because I love it so much.
Team Rose and Neville awwww so cute
Alex chapter 8 . 2/26
If Sirius isn't in Azkaban and James and Lily are alive, what are you going to do for 3rd year?
stefanvh chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
I can totally see Malfoy Sr. doing this.
megamog4 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter put would have been nice to read the other students sortings though.
megamog4 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Good start to the story though the dreamless sleep potion is called dreamless draught!