Reviews for On the Wings of Hope
Tilt5000 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
...I really wish you had continued this. Heck, I wouldn't mind continueing this...

Having Satoshi be the hero is fun... I've always liked him and Risa together. I also find it interesting when fics have Risa being stretched to a breaking point... Not because I hate her, but because I love that side of her that comes out in those situations. You got some really nice emotions into this. Very nicely written.

God bless,

Tilt
Galinda01 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
OH MY GOD! I love this story! You did a really good job.
IcedOverFire chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I loved it! I can't wait to read more like this! Good Luck with your other stories!
penofjade chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This is really good )_( I like how you said so much about her in just that little bit :D But question...why was Satoshi out there in the first place? Was he following her or merely out walking (or flying) around? Just curious :D Either way, it's a great story :D
Eternal Nights chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Beautiful. :]
kyuu chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
mou! it's so sad, but then so sweet. you've got to continue it! i wanna see satoshi being nurturing for once and not be the one who's so sadistic. plz plz plz continue it! you know, you're on a lotta ppl's favorite lists and i suggest you keep this story on thier lists by continuing it *wink wink*
Skavnema chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
this was really awesome and sweet...
kealohapumehana chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
sweet! second hiwatariand risa fanfic...i really hoped it was longer...i really hope dat you make fanfics dat doesnt really make satoshi ooc too much..got to go ..BIE!
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I ABSOULUTLY LOVED IT! the way risa was about to commit suicide (even though knowing she could never do it) and then Satoshi to the rescue... It was great you should wright another. and read and review my stories.
mistysword7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
when did you write thisone its awesome! i dont like being out of the loop

*tear. but good fic
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Night of white describes both Krad and Dark, doesn't it?

Satoshi with angel wings. Sweet.

Ciao For Now Everyone!
Ankareeda Nariko chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
hmm.. im guessing that one shots are just one chapter stories right?(im stupid, sorry _) i like the story, i think it would have been beter if it were longer, but i still think it was good _

keep it up
Miss Strange chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
did i send u one already? aww what the heck. i LOVED it! PLEASE type a chapt.2! many thanx!
gooeycheese chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
LOL! TOTALLY KAWAII!
Jasmine-san chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Yo, your one shot was great! Loved it! Write more SatxRisa one shots, you got me? It was great! Don't worry, I'm sure others will like it ;)