Reviews for The Leaving,The Betrayl,and The Heartache
kiss1304 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Plz keep on going! Your plot is amazing, I love stories like this. I get so into them that if someone hurt Hinata, I start yelling at the computer screen. Then my brother is like ," shuddup! Its just a story!" ( throws something)I don't care wat he thinks. So plz keep writing!
FearaNightmare chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Please continue its amazing!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
love it
Kami No Koukyo chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
those assholes a pink haired bitch and a blonde hair bastard ! Hinata- hime can and will do much better then that fucking cheating ass hole!
homewrecker69 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
o0o0o0o0o0o god biginin
disneyrulz23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
uh oh sakura and naruto are busted they have no shame but anyway plz continue
Elder Predator chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Very touching...
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Nice chapter. I hope Hanabi kicks both Sakura and Naruto's ass for betraying her sister. UPdate please.
HidenHobo chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Oh!

Its so exciting! Please continue!

Gosh.. dumb Sakura..
Hiniminita chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Oh my god I LOVE THIS STORY!Please update, it was great, please don't leave me hanging.
Magy chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
ya. plz update soon. luv this story also please make the chapters longer thanks
Dearx chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I kinda liked the overall concept just didnt enjoy how Hinata's tone of voice changed. The chapter was too short and didnt give us much detail nor information. And there were a few gramatic errors. And Hinata sounded too OOC. Especially with the choice of words she placed down on the letter.

nonetheless, I'm looking forward to another chapter
wayfarer-redemption chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
tsk tsk naruto ...i really like the plot so far and i also love a bad ass hinata! and hinata /itachi couple is also great..i cant wait for the next chapter!
Astly-Hina-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hmm... I like the pairing! heheheh.. I just love stories involving Hinata in it. I guess you'll just have some errors upon typing but it's ok, even I make mistakes like that. Just keep it up.
goone chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
hey that was good iv said to other fics and ill say it to you i just can't see a evil lying mean naruto