Reviews for The Frog's Princess
theFanaticCat chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
*thumbs up* excellent first chap. very entertaining! i can totally see it my mind.
xNadiiLiciiOus chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
Wow, this story was amazing!
smallhope chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
i absolutely loved this story! it is sweet and funny and romantic! and i also loved the fact that the story continued after the kiss. great job!
Tie4 chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
Aw, thanks for slapping this on the end! I loved this story and this just finished it off nicely. Congratulations on an excellent story!
Backroads chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
Aw... that truly was a sweet and poignant way to wrap up everything. It had plenty of heart and just oh-so-slightly gushy, but with lots of subtle humor to balance it out. I like allusion to Leopold's fate. I find it appropriate. I'm going to miss this. You certainly took your own sweet time writing it, but it's done and it is done well. Your writing style was great all the way through and you had such a great handle on the characters.
BellesAndRoses chapter 16 . 12/13/2009

XD I just read the entire story over two days (putting up our Christmas tree took up a lot of my reading time), and I must say, that was one of the best tellings of the Frog Prince I have ever read/seen! And seeing as how the last one before this one was the new Disney movie (which I loved), that's saying a lot XD

It would be really interesting if you could tell poor Leopold's story.. that is, if you haven't already.

This was beautifully written, and I loved it dearly.. I shall read it over ad over to tide me over until the DVD of the new movie comes out (it's not at all the same, but it's better than waiting with nothing, you know?)

Happy holidays!
NurseDuskie chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
Aah my God! this story is so amazing! I started reading then had to eat tea in front of my laptop because I couldnt stop! wow I loved the characters and how you developed them!

:D:D awesome.

Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I enjoy Philip's narration of this story so far. Sarcasm is so fun, without it life would be boring. XD It's deplorable that he had to put up with a very strict mom, but oh well. And when he got grounded to his sister's room...oh, that was great!
wingsoffire25 chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Bravo! Bravo! You are very talented.
Snow chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This this story funny or what?
InChrist-Billios chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
Thanks for the unexpected tidbit of addition! I'm pleased, for the most part, at how your characters have ended up. *thunbs up* Good work! I like Antonia's relationship, too - whether it works or not, it might be a good lesson in tolerance for her father. *grin*
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
aw that was so good you're a really good author.
Jaina Kenobi chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
I'm so delighted I stumbled across this story! Easily one of the best fairy tale retellings I've ever read. Philip was such a memorable, unique character, and telling a fairy tale from the prince's perspective always adds an interesting twist. I had so much fun reading it. Thanks for sharing such a great tale!

3, Jaya
sumrandomgirl XD chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
aww so sweet lol. i cant remember if ive read the epilogue or not, i think not... neway i luved it and the story heaps, very awesome;). i lked how u added she woz pregnant, perfect ending in my oppinion:).

well yea i luved it hehe
violeteyedkitten chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
Aw! I think I read this before, but there must have been some editing done on the story because I don't remember some of the things that happened. Then again, I could have just forgotten. That was a cute take on the Frog Prince! It was refreshing to see it take place from the frogs POV. and have a little twist to it! Keep writing! :D

161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »