Reviews for Napoleon's Plan
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
I liked the phrase overhyped goatherd- perfect fit
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
good one
dwj chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
The detective's _fief_.
Nightarcher210 chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
Oh... the end was really good. Realy good. The scene between Batman/Bruce and Catwoman/Selina was beautiful, and Jason Blood's moment hauntingly so. I have to start the next one right away, even though it is kinda late... ah, what the heck. Sleep can wait 'til morning.
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
... and now Crane's attatched to a chandelier. But no matching hat for Ra's! (it should've been Goofy). Ah well, having his own swrod pointed at his chest is good enough for me. Insufferable hairdo. I'd forgotten to mention Jervis's psychobabble last chapter- I loved that, especially since it's contagious. I think it's pretty cool of Harvey to do what he did with Talia. She's as insufferable as her father. Demonspawn. Your terms are contagious, too. : )
Nightarcher210 chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
Ubu's wearing a Donald Duck hat! Does Ra's match? He'd have to wear Goofy. Pheromones, fear toxin, and twelve shots of rum. That doesn't make a good combination. I can't wait to see what Bats does next. I swear I almost died laughing at the end of this chapter. I gotta go, the suspense is killing me...
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
Okay, I think that Harvey blowing up at the hairdo has to be one of the funniest moments of the series- it ranks up there with the puce couch (whatever happened to that, anyway?) I loved the opening to this chapter, too. I always love Selina's perspective. She's wonderful.
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
The title for this chapter was perfect- everyone is spicing things up. The bit about Talia in the college restaurant was great, especially her disgust for the french toast stuff. It's off to a great start, and I can't wait to read more!
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
First, I have to say that I'm glad you thought my last review was so good. It seemed like the only thing I could say. That was a great story.

Now, onto this one. I love the beginning! Of course, now there'll be more problems with Talia and Selina, but I like Greg, and I'm glad to see him again. And the interspersed bits of the Lazarus ceremony and Selina's POV. I'm a little afraid of what's going to happen next... so I'm going to start reading it right away. ; )
CalliopeMused chapter 6 . 5/13/2006
Ra's is going nuts, Dent just called Ubu a man-bitch, Selina has a few swords, Greg Brady just might win the heart of the not-so-fair lady Tee (once she learns to get a bit of humble pie), and Jason Blood is scared. The story's fantastic, the characters amazing- you know the usual drill, I'm out of compliments for the moment that haven't been used four times already, and I really want to read the next bit. Thank you for writing this stuff- putting off calculus work has never been easier.
PatchworkDK chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
Maslow's hierarchy of needs pushed aside, here I am.

I loved this chapter. You are the queen of contrast - suspense into humor into premonition. Each mood is seamlessly woven into the next. It's lovely.

As for the events: I want to hug Talia. Way to stand up for yourself, kiddo. The Demonspawn is officially dead, and she gets to run away with Greg. (That was my secret wish for her since the breakup. I'm so happy it was fulfilled.)

I loved the "cat stuff" line in Catwoman's lair. It so perfectly mirrored the "there's not much cat stuff here" line in the first book. Seamless continuity. It fills me with contentment, vs. noticing when a character's hair is one color when he enters the room and another when he leaves on TV.

And the foregleams? Just... shivering.

It's a great piece, Miss Dee. Just magnificent.

Mlle. Javert
Megawatt chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
Great wrap-up (for now?) of the GregBrady!Beloved angle. I hope things work out well for Talia and GB, moving on is sometimes really hard to do for normal people, it might be even more so for them.

Can't wait to see what comes next!
Lone Wolf8 chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
Brilliant as ever! I loved this chapter. :)

Personally I've hated just about every single minute of the Infinite Crisis being told in DC's comics...

... What? No of course I'm not bitter! _

Aah for the golden age when Superman froze people with his breath, batman dropped his enemies in a single strike, and Wonder Woman changed from a business dress to scantily amazon armor by spinning around really really fast...

What can I say I love the classics! Here's hoping you pull off this "infinite crisis" better than DC has, you've done everything else better, that's for sure. :)
batfan7 chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
Thanks for such an a great ending to such an amusing story! And, Wow, talk about setting up the next story! I am practically salivating in anticipation.
karanne chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
A YAMAHA dealership? What, you want poor Greg and Tee to fail?

Harley, babe. Only Harley...