Reviews for Napoleon's Plan
ussentinel chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
Very good conclusion to a very good series. Though it didn't matter that much, the "Sportsnight" stuff was lost on me. I did like everything though; especially the byplay with Bat and Cat and Ra's and "T." Thank you!
Jedi Knight Padme chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
Oh, so this story's finished! It rocked! And now I can't wait for the next...will it have more Greg/Talia? I hope so...I loved how Talia beat her dad up...you go, girl! D
Harley Fangirl chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
GO TALIA! I never thought I'd see it, she told the old coot off at last. She's still annoying. But we all love Greg.

Bruce and Selina are adorable. You write them so well. Last scene is pure gold. But it looks like there are bad times coming. Looking forward to your crisis.
notwritinganym0re chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
Hmm, what a way to end a high.

I loved Ra's resolution, it was fun and quirky and everything I was dying for Liam Neeson to come out with.

As for our Eli - I can't wait to know more. You're updating at a fair old pace, so I'll let you get on with it.
Iudex Acerbus chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
great wrap up to the arc. Greg and Tee will be moving on, though i'm sure Ra's will offer him his place back as his offical heir.. maybe possibly :p Forsome reason i can envision harvey having a "strategic" meeting on how they could get Selina away from batman ... comedy insuses.

The whole crisis thing is a bit odd though, i should hit the comic book store and catch up.

Keep up the great work
t wrecks chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
It always makes my day to see you have updated, your work is such a joy to
batfan7 chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
Fun! I hadn't thought of the similarities between Talia and Harvey before, that was really great. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter...
ussentinel chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
I liked this much better than the previous chapter. Great description, great dialogue. All the lines from the cast were spot-on. Ra's got a cherry popped? Where else would I hear a line like that? Great situations you're putting these characters in. You love putting the Demon Head clan in some mud, I think. Heh. Thank you!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Ahh Chris, you definitely pulled me back into the story with these past few chapters. This chapter in particular was just hillarious. The sections that really amused me were definitely the scenes between Harvey and Talia and Selina and Ra's. The dialogue was spot on and the mental images that both sections invoked were too funny. I still can't quite grasp what's going on...and how it's going to turn out, but I can't WAIT for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
t wrecks chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
I can hardly wait for the next one, this is so addictive
notwritinganym0re chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Yay - new chapter! I think I know where you're going with this, but I've been wrong before :)
notwritinganym0re chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
Delightfully enjoyable :)
batfan7 chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
I love your writting! I can never predict where you'll be going. The scene with Jervis was great. I hope Greg ends up okay, I think he's a neat character and his interactions with Talia are just too fun. It would be neat if Dent saw Selina with Batman...what would his reaction be?
Phoenix Flight chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
*sad face* I guess Brady couldn't last forever as a DEMON operative, but I'll be sad to see him go. Please, please say we'll still see more of him!

Thanks for updating!
first time caller chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
Swords? Oh Ras, you boob. I was on the website and saw the cover for this and wondered if it would all figure in. Guess it does. A very good story. Please continue.

P.S. Alfred rules!