Reviews for Napoleon's Plan
Lady Noir chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
I didn't see how you could top last time. Harvy was so amazing against Ra's. But this is every bit as funny. Greg is in trouble. I hope he comes out of this okay.
ussentinel chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
Okay, in the beginning of this, I felt so shortchanged because I wanted to see the byplay at the barbeque. But, realx. I got over it fast. I should've seen this (the unexpected) coming but after years of reading your fic, I never do. You still surprise me. This was a Ra's side I've never seen before. But for me, I think Jervis really stole the show. Great, great stuff! Thank you!
Susanah chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
Loved the BBQ protocol! At the end of the day Bruce is an adorable man.

Loved Harvey Dent the loyal friend. I am worried about his reaction if he finds out Bruce's big secret, though.

Great Chapter!
Lone Wolf8 chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
“NO! No 'buts', no 'ands', no 'maybes'! You’re leaving and you’re leaving now! You're completely out of line here, Ghul. You're interrupting an otherwise perfect afternoon and all because you're too arrogant, too misguided and too stupid to realize what a horse's ass you really are. So take your trinkets, take your little man-bitch and take your $2-a-bottle dye job and get the hell out of here!”

Shocked at hearing his master so addressed, Ubu grabbed the hilt of his sword. Harvey spun on him.

“What, BooBoo? You gonna whip out that little piece of tin and go to work?” Harvey sneered in disgust. “For once, use that engorged head of yours for something more than bowing to Fu Manchu over there. A house like this? There's cameras everywhere - and cameras mean videotape evidence. Once swing and I'll have your ass brought up on assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder. All of Heady's power and money won’t protect you from the guys in Cellblock C who think that little loincloth ensemble looks real purdy.”

- - -

Best. Scene. EVER.

This may well replace Selina's CatTales scenes at the club as my favorite scene in this series! Bout damn time someone shot down Ghul.

*never did like that character, though he did like the version protrayed in Batman Begins*
Yossarian chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
I can't wait to find out what happens to poor Ozzy. Something strange must be going on indeed... And I guess it's only a matter of time before Harvey flips his coin. Although the idea of him being healed is really cool! I'm also wondering what's happening with Scarecrow's infatuation in tale 47 or something. And of course, when Selina will forgive the Riddler!
LBR chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
I concur with most of the previous comments on the chapter but felt I must draw attention to the Iceberger newsletter Ozzie is now producing... part of those package plans is it? Comes with a mug and a tote-bag, too? Oh, and Ra's parting line was great, delusional but great. I must use that one myself during awkward times of parting.
N.P chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
I want to underline what somebody else said about realism. This is real, not the junk where Gotham is so gritty nobody could live there. That's nihilism and it's cheap. This is realism, you've made Bruce Harvey, Selina and even Ras real and believable, you make them human. Don't stop.
Phoenix Flight chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
I love the interaction between Alfred and everyone else. You do so much more with him than most, and I really think that's cool.

Thanks for updating!
rogue56 chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
hillarious and comletely realistic, the part with Harvey vs Ubu and Ras that is, the part with penguin is just ew. Makes perfect sense that in that stituation, no self respecting big brother is going to leave his little sister and her fop boyfriend to deal with Ubu and Ras. Great chapter. Update soon please.
Iudex Acerbus chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
all i got to say is GO HARVEY!
notwritinganym0re chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Hee hee, go Harvey! I'm impressed :)

Part of me would love to see a domesticated Selina, if only for a moment, but then I know instantly she'd be bored witless, and so would I. But I love the little 'barefoot' *cough* touches, because the keep the belief that it's possible, just not desireable.
al422 chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Amazing! I don't know what blows me away more, the idea of Oswald Cobblepot having Sex Appeal or the idea of somebody actually telling Ra's what they think of him. Or maybe the idea of Ra's being quiet long enough to let anyone tell him what they think of him... Anyhow, that was lovely. Simply lovely.

No negcrit is forthcoming.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
Somewhere on the astral plane...

"What was that tremendously loud crashing noise."

"I do believe that was Ra's al Ghul's train wreck of thought."

On a more serious note: As much as I'm not really that fond of your portrayal of Ra's, more joke than threat, that was effing hilarious.
GoldenEye chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
If there is anything funnier than Selina in this, it is Harvey and anything funnier than Harvey it must be Ras. Wonderful. Update soon. This is great.
Jedi Knight Padme chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
This is hilarious! More soon, please!

"The steaks are burning..." LOL! D