Reviews for Napoleon's Plan
Susanah chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
That was great fun! I felt like I was watching Fred and Ginger dancing. Cat-worthy! Oh, no! Well Bruce did plan the BBQ so she had to do something... unwise. :)
Allaine chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Harvey's thoughts on Zinc - you knew he was going

to have these Two-Face impulses, but it's still

unnerving.

Plus, I wonder - could Bruce reaching a hand out

to Harvey be the victim of bad timing? It's ironic

that Bruce is trying to steer Selina away from Eddie

(who still needs a few slaps upside the head) and

toward Harvey. Why? Because Harv is still trying to

negotiate for himself the "What do I do with my life

now that I'm no longer a criminal?" question, and

look, there's Selina.

Getting one of her old lairs back. Just something to make his head spin.

And of course, should Ra's receive word that

Catwoman has returned to a long-abandoned hideout,

he'll just view this as further proof that the Bat/Cat

liaison has met its long-awaited end. Knowing how

good DEMON's information network is these days (just

look at how fast Greg learned about Talia), I imagine

it won't take long, and any chance that Ra's might

retreat from his "Lazarus high" will be gone. (I can

picture Ra's getting the munchies and being offered

"stickies". :D)

Speaking of the whole Catwoman thing, I realize

that, as Bruce says, Batman and Catwoman are having an

affair, and that it's probably a healthy way to get

past their latest difficulties.

Still, it's kinda, well - _weird_. ;)

Again, ironic timing. More than usual, both Bruce and Selina are exploring their "double lives", and here comes ol' Harvey.

That's about all I've got today. Except that when Bruce sits on Alfred's chair backwards, for some reason I thought of Jean-Paul. He does that too. Not a good image :P

(Ha ha, Alfred saw through your lighthearted facade, Bruce. Don't get so pissy.)

Great chapter. Keep it up, Chris.

Sincerely, Allaine
ussentinel chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Typically, another outstanding chapter. And typically, you had a lot here that I didn't see coming. Amazing (as usual). Not sure if this was the usual page count; it seemed like a little shorter read than usual. THANK YOU!
notwritinganym0re chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Oh Catwoman and Batman? Dangerous.
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Greg Brady is by far my favorite of your original characters. The contrast of the high-strung DEMON operatives and his easy going manner keeps me rolling on the floor!

Thanks for writing!

(PS. By now I am totally incapable of respecting Ras as a villian. Ha ha ha!)
Dragonchic1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Awsome as usual :)
Jedi Knight Padme chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Whoo! I'm lovin' it! D

Really cool - the Descending Into the Pit part especially. Very interesting descriptions, and Ra's rocks! I hope we see Talia soon, though - I want to see her and Greg get back together! And I can't wait for Ra's reaction!

Also the BBQ - really looking forward to it! Rock on!
Carla chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Ras steals the show. I agree with the others who praise the Lazarus Pit detail which really is extraordinary. Very clever and well thought out.

I wonder if I'll ever see a story of yours that doesn't make me laugh out loud. Probably not if you keep coming up with "it sounded rather like the Batman was renting a room above Ra’s al Ghul’s garage"

Update soon.
LBR chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
What's most impressive this outing is all the embellishments surrounding the ritual "pit-dipping"-why Ra's prefers the more majestic sounding "Mergulho al Ghul" term: the descriptions of the Lazarus Chamber and Ra's experience descending into the pit. The dragon motif is a fitting little addition/twist to the Demon lore-lot of potential there plus fascinating info on dragons. Plus he and the minions are as funny as always (except maybe for that post dip masacre).
DC Luder chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
The return of Ra's...

*steeples her fingers in a Montgomery Burns-esque manner*

Excellent... :)
t wrecks chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I would like to see Eddie at the cook out, as well as Dick and Barbra and Jim GOrdon
robster72 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Very nicely written. Good characterisation and a wealth of detail about the Lazarus Pit and other details and more importantly you make me want to find out what is going to happen next...
ussentinel chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Awright. This is what good fan fic will do for ya! Ra's has been around for thirty years and not in any comic will you find a better description about the workings of the Lazarus Pit. No, you'll have to go here for that. Thanks. All of the content was great and balanced - not too much, not too little to hold interest. Here's a comment that you might not understand: the opening lines of some paragraphs, the narrative, reminded me of the classic Marvel comics. I can't describe it so you'll understand. Trust me, it's a compliment though. What I am trying to say is, you set up a scene in a way that wasn't boring. Thank you.
RedHead chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Halleujah! CatTales has returned! And Ra's is still a dip! Yes, Chris, this is more of what we come here for. Please keep going and going and going (what? you're not the Energizer bunny?) -

BBQ? Since Dick was 12? You know what happens at Estate parties...
thatdude chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
How's come no Cass in any of your stories?
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »