Reviews for In the Age of Not Beleiving
Emori Loul chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Does the title come from the song in Bedknobs and Broomsticks?
Amarie Miriel chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
These are great! The first poem is my favorite. You can really write good haikus. They are tricky to write (at least for me). "Why Mokuba Was Suspended" is totally awesome too.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Aw...sweet.

Sakina x
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Wow, this poem is amazing! You could make it into a cool song! I especially liked the line- "And demons hiss terrible ballads of fear and doubt and despair."

It would be if you could check out my poems sometime!

Sakina x
Serenity Meowth chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Heh heh. Go Mokuba!
Michiro-Chan chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE! Wonderful. No other word I can think of other than...WONDERFUL! The epitome of that word. Your work is so beautiful. I loved the last stanza of that haiku. Very Kaiba-kun. Keep up the awesome writing!

Love,

Michiro
Jen chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
I can just picture Seto doing that. I have to laugh too. The poor guy has issues. This poem was really neat. I especially liked the last line.
Jen chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
These are nice. You're right, the third one is very Mokuba.
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
Another great poem. Update soon.
Zara chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Cool. This was really cute in a Mokuba shouldn't have done that but I'm glad he did kinda way. He is a spunky kid. The ending just brings a smile to my face.
Mystical Sand chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Lol, that was good. I can just see Mokuba doing it too. It does seem very like him.
Sonja chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Great poems. I enjoyed reading them.
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Another great poem. Update soon. Check out my fics sometime.
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This is great. And so like Mokuba. I can see him saying this.

Also, I'm not sure if you already know about this, but you might get more feedback if you allow anonymous reviews. The default on the site is to only accept signed reviews. To change this, you would need to log in and go to the reviews section. From there click on anonymous and then press enable. The page should say it was successful. Hope this helps.
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Great poem! I like it. Update soon.