Reviews for Hope
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
i like it, i think my fav line was "what's wrong with me believing in things unseen. Am I hurting you in some way?" not everyone has to adhere to the same thought patterns, and hermione's way of thinking isn't any better than lunas. she should not be acting as if she's the superior mind.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Earns a fav just because Hermione needs to be told off. But some of the dialog was a bit awkward coming from Luna's lips, especially "it's going to be people like me, so I'd let me believe in whatever the bloody hell I want to." This sounds more like somebody else would say in her defense. I also don't think Luna would admit that some of the things she believes in might not exist. She totally accepts the word of the people that told her these strange things exist, mostly in the pages of her father's magazine. Most of these creatures are supposed to be rare and elusive, so there's a perfectly adequate explanation for why they aren't seen every day.
adhiSRF chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Yeah it is true,Hermione is nothing more than Miss Know it all.
You know snape may not have the best personality but he does have that knack of judging people and their characters except for harry because he had to put up that facade to make sure that harry had no clue about his true motives.
She is just book smart and Luna is book smart as well as street has the ability to think laterally while hermione does not.
Hermione is as close minded as one can get and if not for her close friendship with harry, I doubt she would have the willpower to withstand the talks about in point-first year ron called her a nightmare and she started crying.
Luna has that inner courage and unflagging loyalty which in my view makes her any day a better witch than hermione.
Just because you don't agree with someone,it does not mean you have to call that person except for harry no one took the time to talk with luna and get used to her.
And it was ridiculously obvious that luna was the only person who saw harry as just harry and not the boywholived and all and she was the only person with whom he was freely able to talk about literally anything and the chemistry that they shared was incredible and she was the right pairing for him if you ask me.
Hermione does not know anything other than books and books and believes whatever is in books is the truth,while most in books is truth,not everything is the truth in world is much more than just books and that's what makes luna closer to many fans
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I don't know why but i just get a flare of anger everytime i see a story like this - Hermione getting a telling off or something.. but, Luna was amazing, if not ooc, which was to be expected. Considering when I write, everyone is ooc, mainly because i'm a angst writer, and y'know, i need to make people uber depressed..
Love the story, and my inner Hermione fangirl is quickly calming down. Thank you, because I sort of relate to Luna, I mean, I have different opinions than my family, and so i'm usually in a arguement with one of my narrow-minded family members. So, uh, yeah. Go Luna, but honestly, I think Hermione would atleast try to stand up for herself, which would lead to another telling off, but A for effort, amirite?

Sorry for the long ass review, but im quite chatty.. :c
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Splendid! Luna was, of course, a tad OOC, but I expected that from the summary. Very well done. I, along with Hermione, also stared after Luna in shock as she walked away. Good job.
TheLuna chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
PWNED!

I love this! I really like Hermione, but I hate when she is mean to Luna. And also, what I don't get, is how can Hermione be so narrow minded? I mean didnt she suddenly have all her beliefs destroyed a few years ago when she found out about magic? If magic exists, why cant these things exist too?
riegert8 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is a very good story, I don't think that Luna put Hermione in her place. Some people don't believe in something that not real, what Hermione need to learn is to keep quiet on some things.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
HOYA ! You go girl ! Luna rocks !
PierceTheVeil chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh my god, I loved this. I've been waiting for Luna to put Hermione in her place too! Don't get me wrong, I love Hermione but she can be mean and full of herself sometimes just because she thinks she knows everything. Luna is a kick-ass character and I absolutely love her, Luna does have a point; they must have put her in Ravenclaw for some reason, right? ;D

~Anna(JypsieMoon)
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I like Hermione as well, but I absolutely HATE it when she belittles Luna because she's different. In my book, Luna is awesome! She's one of a kind.

Thank you for writing a piece where Hermione gets her due medicine. All hail Luna!

Dark Respite
jaywolfe chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I love Luna. I guess out of everyone in the Harry Potter series, I relate to her the most. (No joke. My sisters never fails to remind me that I'm the odd one out.)
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Pwned by Loony! XD

Great job!
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Perfection. That's what this piece is. I agree, Luna needs to take a stand against Hermione's negative view. Your descriptions and dialogue are splendid. I'm ecstatic that I stumbled across this, it's exactly what the series lacked.
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Go Luna!
WolfGirl75 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i totally agree with you. hermione is always on lunas case about stuff. give the poor girl a break once in a while. im glad you wrote this story.