Reviews for Routine
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That is... evil. Just... evil. And depressing. And poignant. And soon to be added to my favorites list.
ahornblaetter chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
My God. This is beautiful, terrible, exquisite. I'm crying as I write this. It's exemplary. You could publish this. Continue writing, if you do anything.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
If there was ever a Laguna-centric story that would hit you where it hurts, it would basically be this fanfiction (for I have not read a Laguna fanfiction like this until now). The way you described his sorrow and resentment toward SeeD for their callous manner towards the death of Squall was right on par in terms of realism. One could seriously not know what do to in such a situation besides weep or get angry towards the people that told you your significant other has "died." The ending was a major tear jerker:

"I can't pick up a routine again. I'm not a SeeD, not a soldier. I'm a father who buried his son."

That one line would bring me to tears if I didn't compose myself. All in all I enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work!

Sakura123
Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Oh my god. This..this stole my breath. you are gifted with this kind of thing...wow. I'm so glad it didn't really end like this...you've put my heart in my throat. Very, very, very well done. I can give you no higher compliment.

K
celeste9 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Wow. You did a really good job capturing the harshness of SeeD and Laguna's grief. I liked the mention of Seifer at the end, too. His life always did sorta revolve around Squall, didn't it? Laguna's musings on why maybe Seifer never made SeeD was interesting, too.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
aww that brought me to tears! i think you should make one-shots for the other characters to tell how thry took it and Squalls last thoughts and Seifer! thats what got me and then the last paragraph and sentence!

Jade
rikkukirst chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
omg..your stories really do tug at the heartstrings...*sob...i especialy love squall/seifer~~ u have aknack to gettin them right!..this story soo sad...and absolutely brillaint -..he...great job la
DK chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
A good, brief story, really contrasting Laguna's viewpoint well with those of the SeeDs. I always like stuff that realizes Garden is pretty creepy, and this does that nicely.
konekomh chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I adore your way of showing all the emotions with not as many words... The piece is simple but conveys all saddness / grieve... good good...

Kitty shares chocolate biscuits...