Reviews for Anarchy's Angel
LightNeverFades chapter 12 . 3/8/2006
Oh wow. THIS IS LOVELY! :D Good job! ;) Please continue NOW! :D Or else? lol

Elwyndra
MeadowLark4491 chapter 12 . 2/27/2006
One question...Why didn't Johnny aim some flame at her wings? Oh wait...It's because he doesn't think on the run... Nevermind then... Very good. Very well written.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Wow. I just started reading this and I like it. Um... one thing...Warren Worthington I (Archangel)'s wings appeared while he was at military school in his teenage years. Unlike the X-Man Nightcrawler he was not born with a visible mutation.

I like it. Ioan is also in 102 Dalmations and Horatio Hornblower, if you're interested.
Ralindir chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
Whoa! cool as! But will Warren be turning up again? I hope so.

Krow.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 12 . 2/13/2006
"Right about the time you got even more stupid!" She countered, pulling back her right arm to punch him again.

lol i do rather love her attitude i must say lol. the comebacks never cease to make me giggle.

as to the chapter i LOVED it. What can i say, i love it when johnny gets some one on one action scenes, i just hope he hasnt been put ou of action by this little...mishap lol

loved this whole fight scene chapter, update soon!

XsarahX
TerraMacMillan chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
Yea, your back! Well, I thought that this is a very good chapter and I hope that you can update soon. You write fight scenes such as this very well. I hope you have time to update more soon!
pxlenno chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
Great update. ;] "she had no way of knowing if HER boys were okay" lol i thought that was cute... or maybe i just have problems... ahahh.. oh well.. keep up the awesome writing and update again soon. D
The Messenger chapter 10 . 2/7/2006
This is a great story. It's hot and I love seeing a bad guy finally getting an upper hand. I guess I'm just a sucker for the under dog. I'd like to see a little more Gabrielle Reed action. That has some interesting dinamics!

Glad to see you've updated as well.

Keep up the good work
Alana Xavier1 chapter 10 . 2/3/2006
Hey hey hey u didnt just kill reed richards now did u bring him back hes great. good story keep it up
IplayedInTraffic chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
I just found this story and it's amazing. I love it. i hope you update it soon!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
yay im so glad you decided to continue this fic, i had all but given up hope of it returning :)

anywho onto the review...

"Hide and seek? I always did hate this game..."

i really love this gals sarcasm...and her whole attitude, it just screams VICTOR!

im loving this development so far, update soon and dont leave us hanging lol. i cant wait until she gets to johnny :p i love him in fight scenes lol!

(as if she tried to kill reed, bad angel lol)

XsarahX
thealphasmate chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! That was fantastically written and very intriguing. I hope you update soon so I'm not sitting here thinking about what'll come next.
amygdala chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
wah please update!
Ms Genova chapter 9 . 11/12/2005
I'm just getting into this whole Fantastic Four fanfiction thing but I know an amazing fic when I read one (You had me at the trailer). The change in Gabrielle was fantastic (heh, heh) and I'm really liking how she's so evil now, you write her so well. Also, Martiarch is an awesome name.

I cannot wait to read more.
scja chapter 9 . 11/7/2005