Reviews for Anarchy's Angel
Yuriko Deathstrike chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
gosh, you really need to make chapter 11. unless you're having a hard time with thinking up stuff for it, please hurry. I love this story. otherwise I shall take my claws and threaten you with them x_x! jkI wouldnt do that unless you really started to procrastinate. I love this story and I love you as an author. keep up the good work

Lady Deathstrike
pxlenno chapter 10 . 10/26/2005
ah.. update soon. it's been so long! Well, not relaly, i dont' wanna pressure you, but i can't wait for the next chapter to come out... [
TerraMacMillan chapter 10 . 10/13/2005
My computer is working agian, so that means I can acutally review again (and, hopefully, start writing now that I have gotten over my writers block). One question, was the first scene from an old 'Batman' movie, because it seems familiar. I like what your doing and I hope you update soon!
Alexandra-Black chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This is the first ever trailer i'v read but it was awesome! OMG! i wish i'd had that idea! it's so cool... can't wait to read the rest!
Dramafool chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
damn. once again brownie points slip out of my grasp. excuse me while i go sob in a corner.

im back! alright. you win this round, and ill take horatio. but just you wait- the next ioan is mine.

if he's hot. if not, forget about it. ALL THINGS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
scja chapter 10 . 10/7/2005
Yay! You updated! Now you just hafta update again. Aha. No pressure though
TheTorch chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
I assume the quote is from Catwomen from Batman Returns, and I right! Ok so I loved this chapter, more awesome writing, and you are very descriptive, thats a positive thing. You could really tell that she is up for revenge, expecially when you said that she would kill all of the people that cared for Sue, I think this story is very very intresting, and I cant wait for another update. It felt so long until this chapter came out. But after reading it, I have come to conclude that it was of course worth the wait. Please continue to write, and update soon, good job with the story so far!
ChrisFan13 chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
please update soon, this seems like its going to get really interesting soon so I'm going to read it and reed it( ha get it? reed? i really meant read) until there are no more chapters to read. I thought chapter 10 was gonna be a little bit more than that. Is Matriarch starting to turn in to Doom? Is that why she kissed Sue on the lips like Victor really wanted to when they were dating?
Xdaisy chainX chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
"Yeah, but I'm over that whole "Being Dead" phase. I think its helped me grow as a person."

have to say, i LOVED that line. so witty and victor esque lol.

yeah loving the whole mean development of your fic, are you planning on adding some like major action with blood and guts,or just the average joe stuff we saw in the cinema?( not that i didnt love the movie, but it could have had a lot more action!)

this is a well written fic and i love it so far. you have to update sooner this time though *stamps foot* dont leave me hanging! *thums up* wicked fic...apologies for the long ass reiew :D
Aggie2011 chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
update soon...i'm looking foward to a johnny/gabbie fight in the sky...i'll look for your update soon
pxlenno chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
oh wow... that was the best chapter yet! noo... i don't get brownie points... I have no idea where that quote came from... oh well ] Keep up the amazing writing!
ChrisFan13 chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
When will you update? Please do it soon.

Can you review my story, Choices?
Ralindir chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
Cool...Matriarch is a wikid name...

Keep writing!

ASword.
ChrisFan13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I like the way you did with the heartbeats and how you described Gabrielle and her relationship with Victor.
Aggie2011 chapter 8 . 9/23/2005