Reviews for Anarchy's Angel
pxlenno chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
FIVE DAYS? no. ahh, well.. have fun. We'll be waiting for your next chapter... D anyway, your story's awesome so far- or 'fantastic', should i say. I liked the whole ..'friendly' relationship between sue and gabrielle, and how it shows victor was actually human and had feelings before he got his powers and everything. so yeah.. keep up the great work!
TheTorch chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
NO UPDATE FOR 5 DAYS! aww darn, thats ok, i love how the fic is turning out, and sorry to freak you out with my long review haha, i have a thing with long reviews, well, i really like this fic, expecially, because its one fic that actually shows that Victor actually has a heart! Its cool and all that people make him evil, and cold hearted and stuff, but hes still human, am i right, but then i really love everyones fics, and i really love this one, ill try to last 5 days with out updates, and here is another long review, dont worry, everythigns positive. :)
pxlenno chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
ah..UPDATE SOON.. i really wanna see what happens.. it sounds so interesting. i love how you started off though.
TerraMacMillan chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
This is a very good start. I wanted to review before, but my internet was being evil *curses computer*. Anywho, I like where this is going and update soom!
TheTorch chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
The trailer made it seem so intresting! i was dissapointed when i only saw the prologue out...because i really really want to know what happens next! if you can make a trailier sound so intresting and also a prologue that great, i want to see what you can do with a story, that already has such a great start to it! Please very much continue! and Soon, take your time thought haha! :)
Aggie2011 chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
update soon
FeralElektra chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I've said it before...i think its a brilliant concept. I can't wait to see more of this. Oh and just to say again...Chris is a lot hotter than Ioan :P xx
ashlyns chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
holy. cool, powerful and dark. i like. please post more soon/.
ashlyns chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
whoa, i love this, update soon pleae.
Goddess247 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hey, it would be interesting, I'm guessing! Go on for it
Dramafool chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
wow. this sounds fantastic (no pun intended- seriously). can't wait for it!
soHAPPY chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
yowza! i'm already falling off the edge of my seat. can't wait to read more!
scja chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
whoa.. this sounds really good! i hope you come up with the actual fic soon.. very soon.. i'll be waiting. haha. awesome trailer thing though.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
wow this looks impressive, im looking forward to the finished product *winks* good luck with the writing! you can count on me to read and review x
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7