Reviews for Glimpse
dpMeggers chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Oow. My heart.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Good story. I really like it. This is one of my favorite pairing.
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
To be posted 15 October 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

Pre TSL: Jaq Attarand gets a glimpse of the possible future,

The piece is well done with the Assassin he had been looking into his future. The two kisses, one in the vision, the other in real live was perfect for such a couple.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
As I have said before, it is at least fluffy darkness. -grins- I like this series. It's fun.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Dark, yes, but interesting.
Haydenfan89 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Great story please continue
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I think I liked this one the best out of all the others ive read so far... onto the- LAST ONE! I think...
Youdon'twanttoknowmyname chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I've been reading these snippets and I must say I'm speechless (Figuratively speaking of course *wink*). You've got the characterization down pat. I doubt I could have done it better myself (no big surprise). It just needs a little touch up work. Over all a very well written fic!
Adrianna chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I am speachless. You have achieved excellence once again. More please!
Sinjinn chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
You have the best ideas and writing that just pulls the reader in - fabulous stuff. Who needs chocolate when there are gems like these to come read? If you wrote a hundred of these lovely things, it wouldn't be enough, I hope you know. Better shoot for a couple hundred just to be safe. ;)

You make me absolutely love Atton, when it could be so easy to drop him like a hot brick because of his whole creepy, "I taught myself techniques - I was good at it..." thing, coupled with the way the voice over guy made it sound like he was jonesing for another go at torturing a Jedi right then...

Your Atton makes me think, "Ok, he knows he was sick and twisted, but maybe like LS Revan, he's looking for some redemption." And like Revan, he deserves a chance at it, darn it! Anyway, LOVE your stuff and can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing!
Sith Lord's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
It was good, Atton's last name was & always has been Rand.
LuvsDelkoSpeed chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Aww.. A kiss... how sweet..

:giggles uncontrollably:

Thanks for that fic! :D
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Ah the blackness is nice. Me like as much as the fluff. XD Another great snippet. Bravo!
Mellyna chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Another good snippet. I don't believe Atton's real name was ever mentioned. I do know that the name 'Jaq' was mentioned in the strategy guide, so that's where most of us get that from. Anyway, can't wait for the next one !
qt3.14159 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Once again, just fabulous. You have such great ideas for scenes as well as executing them beautifully.