Reviews for Lost in the Darkness
phantomgirl110 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Oh goodness, this is so sad! In a good way, I suppose, because I loved it, but it made me want to cry. Poor Raoul...*huggles*

Excellent work!
Daae chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
that was brilliant. after reading the leroux, i've found i quite like the closeness that the brothers share. i wish there was more of that in fanfic.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wonderful story! I love your Raoul.
L'Ange de Folie chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
There is so little Raoul phic out there that I am so very pleased to see this! Poor Raoul, I sympathize with him greatly; the emotion in this is very interesting.

My only criticisms would be an occasional lapse in tense, and my only suggestion would be to perhaps flesh it out a little bit more.

I really liked this phic, at any rate!
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I read this story a while ago but couldn't really think of anything to say. Except, it's been stuck in my memory for quite a while since then. It sort of crept into my psyche and wouldn't go away. There's a magical realism to this story that I admire.

Thanks for writing a Raoul-based fic. The Phandom tends to under-use any characters besides Erik and Christine in fan fiction. There's a lot of psychological trauma that Raoul experiences that can be explored in fic but rarely is. And nobody ever remembers about Phillipe!
Gigi the Dancer chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Ahh...I love Raoul stories...Even if they are of horible flashbacks... Anyways...I lie your story...I bet he would have gone crazy in the dungeon too..

thanks I enjoyed it..

gigi
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I love this! Yay for character development for Raoul! This is a great 'missing moment' that doesn't get nearly enough attention. And yeah, I'd probably go a little crazy if I were Raoul, too.

-Meg
Trousers in Small Jars chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
O I like this one of the few Leoruox that are good
cheri1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
this is great! i loved it :)
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Wow. That was realy well done. Terribly interesting. Phillipe is typicaly ignored in the world of fanfiction - I'm glad to see someone working with his rather paternal relationship to Raoul. Again I say - well done!