Reviews for Written in Charcoal
SierraMoon chapter 6 . 7/19/2001
Waaaaa! That was so sad! (in a good way, not the crap way) Why'd they have to leave?

C The plot was good, though. And the way you wrote it. There aren't many other fics out there that actually have PLOTS, which is why this fic was very good.
livvie chapter 6 . 6/24/2001
very unusual evolution of the slayer myth, 10 out of 10 for originality on that front. Hope you will do a follow up fic. good work
Drake Roberts chapter 6 . 5/15/2001
Good story. Is there going to be more?
RoswellianDarkAngel chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
good
moonstalker24 chapter 6 . 4/27/2001
*sniffles* That was such a cool ending...I loved it...In fact it-and you-are going onto my favorites list. *sniffles again and pulls out a tissue* I love the really good ones that make you laugh, cry, and everything else all at once...I think everyone does.
roni chapter 6 . 4/26/2001
This isn't over is it? because it is really good, and if it IS over, write a sequal, and if it ISN'T over, write moe soon! but don't rush! because it might not come out as good as you could make it!
Bandit chapter 5 . 4/24/2001
::sigh:: Spike...Love Spike...Can not process..Brain so happy...so happy...
angela chapter 5 . 4/23/2001
the text formatting is a lot easier to read...thanks (i'm such a whiney baby.) i love the story - it's a unique concept, an interesting villain/backstory, and has some great dialogue. i'm really (i can't stress this enough) hoping you continue with this!
Sanguinary chapter 5 . 4/23/2001
Wow! Really good! I hope you contuine with Buffy and Spike's adventures as dragon slayers!
Jen Drake chapter 5 . 4/23/2001
I love it! I can't wait to read more!
JayBee-Bug chapter 5 . 4/23/2001
Yeeeea!That was *awesome*!
Buffy chapter 4 . 4/21/2001
this is really great so far! i can't wait to read the rest. keep it coming!
Angel Eternal chapter 4 . 4/20/2001
More! I want more - this is very original and I love it...it's got Spike in it too!
JayBee-Bug chapter 4 . 4/20/2001
Yay,this is goin' great. :oD *takes out her pom poms* I'm cheerin' you on,lol! ;)
Jaded Rose chapter 4 . 4/19/2001
It's continuing to get better. Please continue!