Reviews for Written in Charcoal
Heidi Doeing chapter 4 . 4/19/2001
Swirly! This is faboo! Would you mind if I posted this on my site when you're done? Let me know!
shiny silver grl chapter 3 . 4/18/2001
heya swirly! loved this fic on the BC&S! but...are you revising it or something? I remember reading the end!
RiotGrrrl chapter 3 . 4/17/2001
wow...that's really cool...dragons...yeah...kick ass...
JayBee-Bug chapter 3 . 4/17/2001
Ooh ooh,this is GOOD!*whaps head* Dragons!One of those things that makes you ask 'Why didn't *I* think of that?' LOL!You're right,I have yet to see anyone before you use dragons!Very cool.

Ok,so anyway,Swirly,you're doing *great*,it's an excellent story so far,so keep up the great work. :o)

(and may I add that I am in LOVE with the title of the story? *grin*)
windy chapter 3 . 4/17/2001
its wonderful so far swirly. i used to enjoy your fics at the cross and stake board. i'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!
Heidi Doeing chapter 3 . 4/17/2001
That was great stuff Swirly! I can't wait for the rest! - Cuz Dig.
angela chapter 2 . 4/16/2001
very clever. i will definitely be checking back for the rest. one thing, though - i don't know if it was just my browser, but there seemed to be a lot of space between paragraphs. it was a little annoying. maybe just do standard paragraph breaks? anyway, nicely done.
Sanguinary chapter 2 . 4/16/2001
Good start! Interesting and well done. The only thing I can suggest is that you change from charcter to charcter, you put some simple marking like or . Other than that your story is really good. I can't wait to read more.
Angel Eternal chapter 2 . 4/15/2001
More please! This is good
Jaded Rose chapter 2 . 4/15/2001
Come on, it's getting interesting! Keep writing!
Swirly Head chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Thanks for reviewing and everything...but what do you mean, sounds familiar? I haven't copied it from anywhere if that's waht you mean.
kaiyoteNot signed in chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Goood story, it's seems soooooooooo familar though
27 | « Prev Page 1 2