Reviews for Hidden Passions
80x18 gone chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
this was awesome
Dark Magician Girl EXE chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
That was awsome! That was cute and sweet. It was cuteet. I'm not good at making u words so there's my rubbish word of the day. Yupee for me!

I LOVE Yaoi SO MUCH! Blues and Rock make such a cute paring. It's just too adorable in my opinion. Whoever hates slash just dosn't know what they're missing or they're a bunch of predjiduced * that need a good kick up the ass.
Zaerith-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
ENZANXNETTO SQUE! Ilove this couple! Is it only going to be two chapters? Please add more.

Inner Zaerith: *Nosebleed* Yes...more...That is god...
Zaerith-Chan chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Netto...Enzan...*Drools*...I love this pairing. This is a great fic I love The POVs. Is it only going to be two chapters? Please add more...(Yess...moree...tis god)
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
hope you update soon
kellyQ chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
You need to update! I want to know what is going to happen.

KellyQ
infinite vertigo chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
nice story! update soon
hentaifucker chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
that story kicks ass but why dont u make a fanfic involving meiru and enzan fucking for hours and make it long. that is up to you not me
Mysterygirl256 chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
I wonder what's going to happen in the morning. Tee Hee. It woudl be funny if Rockman and Blues took a picture of Netto and Enzan sleeping togethr. Tee Hee. It makes me giggle just thinking about the next chapter.
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
CUTE! i love it. update soon.
fox gal chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
AW SO CUTE! and it an update i think this is great plz tell me there b another one? mayb the reactions to all of the ppl around netto n enzan?
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
cute! i love it. possibly a sequel or second chapie?
fox gal chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
oh plz tell me u will make this a fic plz plz plz!
Staryday chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Oh that was so cute, i loved it! As for making it longer, if you do, i'll be sureto read and review, but i think this makes a pretty good one-shot. There are so not enough fics out there with this pairing. Great job! _