Reviews for Jack Sniper
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
i love this :3 are u gonna continue? please do I want to see more
The Nemean Lion chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
you had better hurry up i want to know what happens to trowa and heero
Saiyoru-chan chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
intresting...I can't wait to see what happes to quatre. I'm liking his and duo's situations the best right now. you said that this was like tsubasa resivior chronicals, right? well, I haven't seen much of it, but you're doing a good job. seriously, though, PLZ write more for quatre. the end of his chapter was a cliff hanger...evil person...k, well, update soon! dattebyou!
Patricia Barbera chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Dude, THIS STOY IS AWSOME! Why the heck did you stop writing it! C'mon! I wanna see what happens to the others! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN'!
jjinks chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
I can't tell you how excited I was to see that you had updated! So who's next? Where was Trowa? I can't remember. I'm going to have to go back and look. I know he got turned into a cat creature. Um...So are you going to do a little on each of them before going back? I hope you update soon again. You're on of the stories that I have been waiting for an update for a while now. Thanks.
Jjinks chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
Yeah you updated. This was nice. I like it. Don't worry about writers block. I've had it really bad for a while now. I feel so sorry for my few readers. At least with yours if you can't think of anything with Quatre you have 4 other parts of the story you could write for if you think of something for them. Well good luck.
Jjinks chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
Yes, it was very evil of you to stop right there. I hope the next chapter is quicker in coming. You owe it to us since you stopped right there. Does Quatre get to see Aya in the next chapter? Are you really going to stay on him for a while or go on to someone else? Please finish this one up and get it to a better stopping point.
sesshromaru828 chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
Great story I can't wait till the next update. :)
hEEROsBabYsISTEr chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
The story is so good. I love it. I finaly found a supernatural story where Heero's a wolf. yea! please update soon I can't wait.
Jjinks chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
This is better than what I thought it would be. I don't care if you involve Treize and Zech or not. I could go either way. Just update this fic please.
Kuragari75 chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
I like it! but It's spelled Toboe... just so you know! I'll try not to bug ya to much to update... but I still want you to neway :)! Talk to you later... BYE!
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Nah! Leave Zechs and Treize out, but bring in the Gundam Girls! Have the heroes rescued by the damsels!
angelofdarkness38 chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
YOU ARE NUTS !_! !-! -0-
The Sinner of Anger chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
great second chapther quite a few miss spellings though the potions made sense andill be waiting for the next chapter good luck Ja Ne!-
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Sounds like someone got their hands on a perfected sample of Umbrella's T-Virus from RE2. Oh boy, flak alley is officially operating! Who will survive? (Mobile Suit Gundam {Original}). Well, don't sit around and trittle your thumbs! Please hurry and update! This is an untresting (Hogan's Heroes) approach.