Reviews for Dare or Dare: The Ultimate Dare Game
lizzyu1sade chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
that was sooooooo freaking funny i died at all of the dares please make more dares i would i have never thaught of that storie please write i acc dont really review on stories only on the best
Jehera chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
omfg that was so hilari i was lmao were did you get the idea for ths
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Umm someone plagiarized this story...yeah they changed the characters to shugo chara instead...just thought I'd mention this...great story btw haha
XsaeX chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
lol! i laughed really hard at this. It took me a while to figure out what syao's dare was but when i did i started laughing xD! The other dares were really funny to xD! great job :)!
I Engish Good chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
When i read that last dare i was laughin so hard my roommate came to check on me... i loved it. Good job.
lovevanila123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
oh god! this was ultra hilarious!

good job
Tommy-yomz chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I it!

I hope we can do that, too! In our class!
DawnTheWitch chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
OMG! This is the funniest story i have read so far ( and let me say i have read 1476 different stories). Anyway i think you should right another story like this. It made me laugh out loud it scared my family. Anyway yu prob don't care but please please write another one like this.

SakuraAndSyaoranKawaii chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I just couldnt help but laughing. Now my dad thinks I'm crazy, I was almos crying. You're a genius! I'll read the continuation of the story and I aded this to my favorites!
Ivory Sentinelle chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was hillarious! LUV IT! You should continue it to their science class...I've got it on alert if you decide to -
andylasia chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
that story was HILARIOUS! i loved it!
breathlessnightxx chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lmfao omg YOU NEED TO WRITE A SECOND CHAPTER OR ELSE! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD THAT I COULDNT BREATHE!
may and drew forever chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
LOL (9,9,9,9,9x)

That was so funny!

I love it! Please keep up the funny, drama, and comedy stories up. Everyone will love to read it again. I know I will read again it because its really funny.

Your friend

Rachel

P.S. Read my story please. First chapter is a little confusing but I hope you will understand it.
rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
hahaha wow...if i had done that, i would had never got away with it!
xx-lOveyOu-xx chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
oh my god! it as too funny whahaha i was laughing all the time and i think i have a head ache :P:P