Reviews for Egyptian Fire
Elmo99 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
This ending is awful! You really had me hooked all the way and then you buggered up the end! I'm assuming that Pansy Parkinson is 'Air' but still I think you should reopen this story and write a *real* ending. Perhaps Draco could get stabbed and Ginny brings him back with her mythical Egyptian powers. I DUNNO! But "It’s wasn’t as if they knew Ancient Egyptian." is NOT a decent ending!
SSS17 chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
I actually liked the ending to this story, i thought the fight scene was well-written :) i also liked the way you made Hermione the princess, which drags her & harry into the whole reincarnation business. i'll be looking for Egyptian Earth
Megamii Pendragon chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
Like your story, cant find 'Egyptian Earth'. I remember Guilty Pleasures but i can't find it anymore did it change its web location or does it not exist anymore.
Malicity chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
I really liked this story, very interesting! D I hope that you write the other two soon! D Amazing writing, and emotions are great in the wording... ~Molly
AceCade chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Awesome so far! Interesting.

-AceCade
Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Why is being a seer such a bad thing? You don't really make that clear; I find it difficult to believe that everyone would hate her for a gift-especially one that she was born with.

This is well-written so far, just implausible.
Aero-Lee chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
uhm wow. that was a really unexpected ending. good story though. check out mine :)
caedere chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
this looks familiar...did you post this on fanfic.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 9 . 11/18/2007
That was so cool! I just pretty much squealed, and both my mum and my sister just looked at me weirdly, and then laughed! I was like 'OI! DON'T YOU PEOPLE LAUGH AT ME! I'M READING SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!' Anyway, I loved this chapter, because of all the fighting and shit.

Although, seeing as how the second Trilogy has to do with Hermione/Harry, I don't think I'll be reading that set...Cause I'm not a big fan of any Hermione/Harry pairings.

Anyway, PLEASE update the next chapter!:D:)

Julie:)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
I do like this story. I mean, it's different, everyone, except for maybe Ron, Hermione, and Harry are acting completely different. Maybe not Draco, I dunno. But anyway, please update, because I am anxiously await your next update:):D

Julie:)
Nival Vixen chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
good chapter

i'm presuming that the gazelle's 'pansy' ... can i kill her now? :D lol

oh ... did the gazelle-girl put a spell on draco to make her do it? :) ... ok, i'll stop trying to guess what's going to happen now ... lol

i hope that you can update soon!
daydreamer04 chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
No, the sex scene was fine. Update soon. I really like this story. Good chapter by the way.
daydreamer04 chapter 7 . 9/8/2006
Hmm. I really liked that chapter. The story is intresting.
daydreamer04 chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
I think it was one chapter ago that you used the angel reference the PTB but other than that i caught nothing. I really like this story and how it is going so far.
HowAreYou chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
good story so far. I just can't wait for the next xhapter.