Reviews for Somos lo que somos, basta de historia y de cuentos
Eve chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
I like the story overall, though you're already dragging it out too much for my taste. And something that keeps pissing me off is how weak your Anakin is. For us fans of this character it's a bit insulting his constant crying and going to Obi-Wan like some lost puppy or a damsel in distress. The whole deal with Marlo is traumatic and I can sort of understand the emotional stress, but it's not just that, he's been acting like this from before they came back from their mission. I feel like his good initial caracterization -the arrogance, playfulness, pride, anger- all ended up blurring into this emotionaly unstable, fragile, dependable, teenage-like boy. Anakin is a strong (and a bit bitchy) character, his initial tendency when hurt or rejected is anger, resentment... not tears and almost begging for love. Really. Just no.

That being said, I've also read some of your other fanfics and I truly liked them; I just had to comment this because it was irritanting me deeply.
hello chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
hi! i love the story! im going to guess, and sorry if im wrong , taht your 1st language is Spanish. there have been SOMe very SMALL confusions with tenses and word endings. The only one that caused real confusion was the preterite tense for 'to sit'. You wrote 'sited' the word you need in English is 'sat'. It is one of our irregulars.

once again great story!
AbunaiTenshi chapter 20 . 1/15/2011
OMG I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF THIS FIC 333333333
whatnamebutnoname chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
well. sounds pretty good... and the animosity between Ani and Obi Wan is actually.. funny, in a way.
minoki chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
this is really sweet great work i hope you write more of the same pairing!
htstff57 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
hi I love this story
alchemy dream chapter 20 . 12/18/2005
You know that feeling you get, kinda warm, kinda numb? That feeling when your emotions just don't know what to do? That combination of...hopeful, fearful, and full of love?

Yeah. This was it.

Completely satisfying, Monchy. In every way. It was an absolutely wonderful story. It enamoured me from beginning to end, and I loved the emotional rollercoaster Obi, Ani and myself were thrown on. The 'goodbye' sex was just...tearjerking(as in I really did have a couple of tears leak through), but all worth it when they made up. Oh, it was just squee all over. I also love it when you throw in a bit of offbeat humour. I particularly loved, loved LOVED this one.

“I never look awful, I look… casual and modern,” Obi-wan laughed softly while Anakin tried to comb his unruly hair."

Heehee, casual and modern. Go, Anakin.

I just loved how you teased me, having them say goodbye it seemed a billion times, just to reunite. They're like heat-seeking missles! They can't get away from one another. But every time, you had me convinced it would be their final goodbye. Oh! Evil!

I was so thrilled to have read this. It is definitely an all time favourite. Good luck with future work! I'll be there.
BrynneEryn chapter 20 . 12/15/2005
Oh this was so sweet!

I look forward to more fics with this type of atmosphere-a little bittersweet but with a hopeful ending. They don't have a perfect resolution, but at least they are together and talking about it.

I loved their doubts and back and forth behavior too. Keep up the great work!
Absent-Mindeed chapter 20 . 12/12/2005
I haven't been reviewing for awhile, but I read every chapter. Beautifully written. Nice ending. I look forward to your upcoming projects.
Siyavash chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Oh, heh-heh, sorry for the horrid spelling on the last review. I was typing rather fast. Anyway, wonderful story, you had me jumping up and down, yelling "YEA!" (or "yay," or however you spell it) over and over and over as you may have guessed from the ridiculous review I just left you. WONDERFUL!...I've said that a lot haven't I? Oh, well, in regards to this fic, it certainly is true.
Siyavash chapter 20 . 12/11/2005
YEA! Wonderful! Simply, utterly, fantastically, wonderful! Give us another...please. Or don't it's all up to you of course, but...YEA! It was PHENOMOPNAL, SUPERB, FANTASTIC, EXTARORDINAY, MARVELOUS, UNREAL, SENSATIONAL, AWESOME, AMAZING, STUNNING, BRILLIANT-*passes out from lack of air*
Kathy chapter 20 . 12/9/2005
Ok. 'll admit it. I cried. Thank you so much.
CasperBleu chapter 20 . 12/8/2005
This was an awsome story! I've been following it since you posted chapter 1 and I have one thing to say...FINALLY! My gosh I just wanted to slap them both at some point. More than once I caught myself saying "stop being so stupid!" I'm glad you went the happy route instead of non-happy. Great job!

~Crystal.
Captain Starseeker chapter 20 . 12/8/2005
i am so happy that you chose a happy ending. call me a romatic at heart i don't care, i love a wonderful happy ending! it was perefect, simple but passionate. it was amazing. The feelings just jumped off the page and attacked you.

It was wonderful, and i was so happy that i got to read this fic! I am also as though, that it is finally ending. And that last paragraph, MAGNIFICIENT!

I will certainly follow you along to your next projects. you must defently marked your way in my favs.

Your amazing, and i hope you have as much fun as you had on this fic when you start your other ones! Keep up the amazing work, you haven't heard the last of me in awhile.

c.S
XtinethePirate chapter 20 . 12/8/2005
Wow.

I love this song, I love these boys, and I LOVE this chapter. What a /perfect/ ending, Monchy! *hugs*. The Queen of Angst (thanks, btw) abdicates her throne in yor favour. Happy ending wins the day! *celebration*.

I love their kisses. I love that they FINALLY said "I love you". Hell, I just love this story. Congratulations on completing this FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC addition to the Star Wars oeuvre. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant!

WOW.