Reviews for The Love of Friendship
Great story!
fanficfan1037 chapter 13 . 6/28/2007
Harsh ;)
fanficfan1037 chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
Oh Drama! Lavender sure is psycho! And a Bitch!
fanficfan1037 chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Cool story! It won't be long before Alfred or whatever will give his donations back to S.P.E.W. because Lavender probably isn't really working for the good of the house elves. Or maybe he will stay with Lavender whatever. BTW its spelled "muscle" just tryin to help.
elfwarden chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
Great story.

I haven't seen many that invlove SPEW as something that has really developed into an organisation.

nice work.

Elfwarden
JBailey2011 chapter 14 . 10/3/2006
Brovo I LOVED it fandisimo!
JBailey2011 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
The first chapter was good!
Jeni-Tall chapter 14 . 8/19/2006
OH MY GOSH! I absolutely LOVED this story! It's so much more realistic than many of the Ron/Hermione marriage stories. It rocks! I also really really liked the Lavender twist... Thanks so much for writing this story! ~Jenn

P.S. I never review, so this tells ya something. Keep up the great work!
Nymphadora chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Yay! So sweet. I like that you made Ron and Hermione's first time special. Fantastic job.
Nymphadora chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
Aww...I hate when they fight...so sad. Great fic so far. Do you have a beta? If not, I'd be glad to offer my services, it might save you some time revising. Again, good job.
Daughter of Poseidon chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
BRAVO! I luved it! You gave me inspiration to make my story even more sexy! bye!
Invaderk chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Amazingly Sweet
Twinsmom chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I had to read this while I'm waiting for you to update your other stories. It was really good. I enjoyed all the banter and it was a really good twist to have Ron accidentally married to Lavendar. I loved it!

~christy (TwinsMom)
Bribbie chapter 14 . 1/5/2006
NICE! I LOVED IT it's was short and sweet. you've earned an 'E' so yeah!
Bribbie chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
HUH? I was definatly likeing sensetive Ron, what is this 'Insenseitve' comment about.