Reviews for The Fragility of Time: Star Dust Memories
camara chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
When are you doing to finish up the story
camara chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Love your stories, but when are you going to finish this fiction
rosa chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I love this story and can't wait for the whole gang back together. Hope you update soon!
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
I just reread this series for the second time, and man, is it still amazing. While I'm not to fond of incorporating Harry and Ginny into the story directly, I can look past that. I do love how you incorporated so many series and so the military into this. I can't wait until Usagi wakes up. I hope it's soon.

Also, all the (wrong) assumptions the Starlights are making are hilarious.

Well, I hope to see an update in the next year or two, if you're still working on this and it isn't too much to ask.
Ryuuohjin chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
A good chapter, really like this story
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Very interesting sailormoon plot :)
will you continue this story ?
kitsune75 chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
I really enjoyed this story, but I was saddened to see that the last time it was updated was nearly 3 years ago. I know that life tends to get in the way, but if you're still writing, please continue this great story.

-Kit
cko2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
i really love this series. one of the cooler ones for weirdness out there for sailor moon. enough crossovers in the background its really cool. i know its even more cool when it gets metioned in story i did called letters to pluto which i need to redo a few things about it and repost it again. but thanks for the story and if knowing else stop by and read when i have posted at some point for the story.
bunny621 chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
AH!

Ok I know that I am half way through the story, but when are you going to finish the story. It’s going to drive f* crazy until the whole story finished. Anyway in other then that the story is very well written. I love it. Please finish SOON/ASAP since you haven’t updated anything for a while.
NightSky chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
I really love this story and am sad that it has been quite a long time since it has been updated. I know that this is by no means a priority in life, but you have me hooked and I really wanted to know how this will end. Yours is the best sailormoon time warp story that I have read and I wanted to know if you will truly continue this story and if you have any idea as to how long it will take for that update to arrive... Thanks for the great story!

ja ne,

NightSky
Hikari-Tasogare chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
This is by far the best Sailor Moon fanfic that i've ever read. I hope you update soon!
Eternal Lady chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
I LOVE this story! I have been reading it for what seems like ages now and I am so impressed with the way it is written. You have changed things so much but have an explaination for it all plus explanations for a few things the original Sailor Moon didn't. Plus I think how you've included other stories as well (i.e. Harry Potter and characters)

So please PLEASE write some more soon!
Demino chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
This was a graet story, really interesting and with a nice flow of drama and character growth for everyone around.

Still, I find it harder and harder to read it since Harry Potter and marry brigade of nonsense was added to it, really, what role do they even have to play?
ray1 chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
Hmm... let's see. You have now brought together Harry Potter, Ramna, and Stargate SG:1 into the story, if I'm remembering correctly. I can't wait to see who else will appear.

I do have a question concerning Ami, though. In terms of mental power, just how strong is she?
SKY UNICORN chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
WOW that was a long chapter thank you!

I loved it! but when is usagi coming back I miss her.

*pout* please next chapter soon.