Reviews for The Fragility of Time: Star Dust Memories
2maluv chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
YAY! you updated! Thanks so much! Absolutely great chapter as always. -beams happily-

Faith _
CosmicTwilight chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
Wonderful as always.

Can't wait for the next update!
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
Yeah is good.
RyougaZell chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
Very interesting chapter.

So Star Fighter beings training ChibiUsa and Ami...

Mamoru proved useless again.

Harry and Ginny get a bit... physical in front of Hotaru and Luna... hey!

President Ryan is not an idiot like others.

Ranma's 'senshi' form was a bit like a combination of Ranko, with a Lum and feline traits

I was a bit dissapointed to see Iron Mouse dieing though... the Animate Senshi are of my favorites.
Comet Moon chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
WOW

Great chapter

Wonder if this will also be crossover with Nuke em' high?

Look forward to more

Ja ne

Jim
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
great chapter
dragonrider90 chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
I just have to say that this was well worth the wait. This was an awesome chapter. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to read more of the story
Shika1929 chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
The most amazing and involved Sailor Moon fanfic I have ever read; at the same level as your previous two books. Just amazing. The quality and quantity are superb.
plutomoon2 chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
please updae tise please. i really want to know what will happen to usagi, chiciusagi, chibi chibi too. same for ami rie and the other too. i love it though whaen hotaru think usagi as a mother. but anyway please update.
SKY UNICORN chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
wow great chapter. I have to say I can not wait to see how you weave this all together there is soo much going on. can't wait to see what happens next I just hope this will have a happy ending! thank you for a great story.
2maluv chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
Thanks for the new chapter! Loved it!

Faith _
ally0212 chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
It has been awhile since you've updated. Please continue writing and I really like this story.
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
great story
Comet Moon chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
So Harry is starting to fancy Ginny

Interesting.

Always good to see another H/G fan in the Sailor Moon Universe

Nice chapter as well. Hotaru and Chibi-Usa are growing.

Wonder what will happen when Luna meets Luna?

When Albus meets Ginny and realizes that she's Parsel tongue. and heir of Slytherin.

And Harry's Heir of Gryffindore.

I also expect a huge clash between the Stars and Senshi. Ill manners, no matter the reason (Either Stars or Outers) is a BAAD thing.

And of course the HUGE meetings

Ginny and Harry

And G/H and Usagi

Well done bud

Ja ne

Jim
RyougaZell chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
Marvelous work. Worth the wait.

So Hotaru begun training Harry... and now that Harry is going to the Weasleys I suppose she will train Ginny as well. I am looking forward this a lot.

Iron Mouse enters the fray... excellent. She is a great character.

PallaPalla... wish she wakes up as Sailor Pallas soon.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »