Reviews for The Fragility of Time: Star Dust Memories
happy-rea chapter 9 . 5/17/2008
Yey i love this triolgy. I think they all work really well together andi like the way you bring other anime/books/stuff into this. Yey Ginny is the heir of slytherin. i love it.
Moon's Rose chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
WOW! This story is such a good follow up so far! I love it just as much as the first one! And I am SO glad that Usagi will be okay and "get better" in one way or another! Can't wait to read more! Hope you're able to update again soon!
dragonrider90 chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
All I can say man is about time you got this story updated and what an awesome chapter it was! It was well worth the wait. Keep on rocking with this story hope to see more of it soon.
SKY UNICORN chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
Yeah thank you for a new chapter.

But when is Usa coming back I miss her wa!

Yeah that Ami is back as a Sailor Mercury!

can't wait to see what is going to happen next. I know that you are have other things going in your life but please another chapter soon! "Bow"

Sky Unicorn
Starlit Warrior chapter 9 . 1/31/2008
Wow! Awesome, I'm so glad that you were able to get a new chapter out! It's great! Good luck on the next chapter, good luck...and take care!
Joy chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
Alright.. One, been reading your story for a long time. I'm one of those people who never reviews.. but I can't help it. I submit I'm evil incarnate BUT..

Pretear. The way that ChibiChibi and Chibi-Usa transformed was completely, utterly Pretear.

Lord I love that anime.

(But not as much as sailor moon!)

hehe
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
great story!
RyougaZell chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
Quite excellent chapter.

I LOLed at a drunk Ami henshing into Mercury in front of the soldiers, giving a 'free show'.

The way ChibiChibi and ChibiUsa bonded to create Sailor Moon is familiar to me, but I can't seem to place where I saw it.

You will probably won't do the scene like that, but it would be good to see Ami morph into Mercury in front of the school management, after withdrawing her enrollment.

Will Minako and Makoto continue there though?

And it kinda surprised me seeing the scene with the Weasleys. You have indeed used the wizards in this fic before, but I believe this is the first time you've actually used characters from Harry Potter. And based upon the info you gave, this is taking place after 5th year... thus... Voldemort is still out there... but how can Voldemort compete against someone of the caliber of Sailor Galaxia in terms of danger?

Hopefully you will use the Asteroid Senshi soon... I wanna see how you use my favorite characters (kinda obvious isn't it? after all... my Sailor Wars fic went downhill (at least for me) after I had to kill them for plot purpose).

Great job.

Talk shortly

Ja ne

Jim
Wednesdaay chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
This is a wnderful story! Please continue it!
DPhoenix chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
You updated! yea! Excellent chapter, now Sere just has to wake up.
dragonrider90 chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
hey man, awesome job! Your chapters just keep getting better and better each time! Keep up the good work and cant wait to see the next chapter.
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 9/28/2007
Great Story!
SKY UNICORN chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
YAAYAYAa, Thank you!

I enjoyed reading this chapter.

But when is usagi coming back!
Ancient Death chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
It was no problem! I have been a fan of your stories for last few years... X3 Anyways, I find one flaw which is "Hotaru had wondered off to look..." Shouldn't be "wandered"? Keep up the great job! :D
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »