Reviews for The Fragility of Time: Star Dust Memories
sousie chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
can't wait for the rest
Starlit Warrior chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
Great chapter! I thought this chapter would never come, it felt like forever! Great job on Mamoru geting his powers. Though i think the Senshi need to learn more respect for Mamoru, even though he is an "Earther" and his powers may not have fully manifested...the attitude Minako treats Mamoru with is much the same that the wizards treat/feel about the Senshi. She feels and acts superior...Is the point that you were going for, that the Senshi are superior to Mamoru?

Good luck on your next chapter! Hopefully Usagi will wake up soon. God Bless, too! )
sousie chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
update soon
Phoenix chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
This is by far my favorite story! Well written, realistic, and well planned. Please don't leave me hanging for another 6 months!
Wolfy chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
You updated! *death glomp* Sweetness. Mwahahahaha. Yeah, I'm gonna save this chapter and I'll drop you REAL review later when I can, promise. *hands you a plushie of Sailor Q*

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!~
SKY UNICORN chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
YAh that was great!

thank you soo much for this story!

I have really enjoyed it ans cant wait for more!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
This was a fantastic chapter, as is the whole story! Please, update soon!
Starlit Warrior chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
You're chapters are worth it! Take all the time you need, just try to get them to us eventually, ne? )I have one question about this chapter though. Where the heck is Mamoru? Wouldn't the senshi have called him in? He does still have his powers, right? Or did he lose them? Anyways, those are all of my questions...good luck on the next chapter and God Bless!
00Zy99 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
As editor, I can safely inform everyone that the next chapter is pretty good, but computer problems have stolen it from me and I need Eagle to re-send it, so please be patient
setokaiba411 chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
Hey man, all I can say is...Fucking sweet chapter bro! You keep getting better all the time. Keep up the good work man, cant wait for the next chapter
RyougaZell chapter 7 . 2/16/2007
The awesomeness of this chapter makes me feel guilty I haven't updated my fic (with last chapter) in over 2 months.

Seems the people who know this secret keeps increasing, I guess it will someday be no longer a secret, sooner than the original story, with this time distortion.

Will the Asteroid Senshi awaken sooner?

I really love your descriptions, wish I could do them like that.

I can't wait to see Sailor Galaxia and her Senshi arrive...

btw... wasn't Sailor Lead Crow a 'Senshi' that stole Sailor Coronis heart? Was her real name, on this AU, Sailor Erion?
piper of locksley chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
The world you created is simply superb. I am in love with your series. You have taken something that was great to begin with, transformed it, made it something new, and made it something glorious. Please, oh please, oh PLEASE update soon!
Midnight chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
Hi! I'm an old reviewer and I just spent the last 2 hours reading over this chapter. I love how the story's coming out and I can't wait for more. I just have one question, I'm sure it could have been easily answered if I had just gone over the last few chapters but I don't really have the time and I can't remember where I could find the explaintion. Why wasn't Mamoru aware of Chibi Usa's condition? He wasn't even mentioned in this chapter and he hasn't had a lot of involvement in the story, which I don't mind but I feel the need to question. He is Chibi Usa's father but he doesn't seem to play a pivotal role in any way, which seems like somewhat of a plot hole. I don't mean to be rude, I'm just curious.
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
I Love The Chapter:7 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
GREAT JOB chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Woo hoo!

I've been waiting for eons for an update...I've almost given up, but thankfully my efforts had been rewarded. Its a great chapter with lots of plot and character development plus my favorite senshi of all time finally appeared who else but Usa-chan!

Hopefuliy she will awaken soon or at least do something beside sleeping...

I'm not good at Japanese words nor mythology but I just want to make sure is Izumi, the mother of all or one of the creator of the universe?

Anyway, I hope that you update soon... A.S.A.P. - as soon as possible...

rushes up and look at the website for an update ... gr... no update yet (This is done every hour or whenerve possible ...)

And yes all this is just a pathetic attempt in order to get you to update soon ;)

SO GOOD LUCK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER AND UPDATE NOW!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »