Reviews for The Fragility of Time: Star Dust Memories
Stratagemini chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Sorry it took me so long to get to reviewing this story. I've been rapidly re-reading Fragility of Time and re-catching up on everything that has happened so far.

Fragility of Time being such a long story, the only other one I read that's as long is Sic Semper Morituri ( Not hosted ion it's a Ranma/H.P. Lovecraft/Evangelion crossover set in post-WWII era Japan with Evangelion as the major crossover element, It's similar to FoT because it entirely changes the Timeline for Evangelion and the Story as well, thus no knowledge of Evangelion, Ranma, or H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos is needed beyond character names and faces), it has taken quite a while to catch up.

First off, I want to say that I'm ecstatic that you are still writing. but there are a few things that I want to point out that while aren't exactly errors aren't quite faithful to the original either.

Second: Helios is priest of Elysian. Which comes from Roman Mythology, as the Elysian Fields, the place where virtuous heroes go in the afterlife.

Third: "I cannot quell you demons; it is something that you must face on your own." Your demons.

Fourth: I have no idea what source you are using for Sailor V, but the Sailor V Manga clearly takes place in Japan (with a side trip to greece) and not in England. If you're using a different source of information, please tell me where you got it, because I have been wondering why authors have been placing Sailor V in england for the longest time. In the manga, Sailor V also has several items that might be of use to her in the story, including a Crescent Moon Compact that can reveal the true form of anything. She is also known to be Sailor V by the police commisioner, who is a gigantic Sailor V fan who calls her every so often. Though the Sailor V manga has not to my knowledge been licensed in english, it is availible through Scanlations.

Fifth: "Arriving at the outskirts of the Zima military base, Venus leapt off the roof of “ride”, and down onto the ground." her "ride"

Sixth: "after all it was a incredible discovery something that heshould really dedicate a whole issue to." he should

Last: I am sorry to hear about your condition. The only ones I know of that would require the "For now" and the additional rest would be either Cancer or AIDS and I hope earnestly that you do not have either of those.

For what it's worth I am willing to offer my services as a pre-reader (you can never have too many) if you so desire you can reach me at Stratagemini AOL and so on.

And while It's against my best interest to give you more stuff to read, Obsidian Fox and Louis IX (both can be found on have created wonderful Harry Potter stories. Obsidian's is a Ranma/H.P. Lovecraft Crossover called Eldritch Asylum. And Louis IX has two stories, Hunting For a Missing Child (which is pre-first year AU, extremely well done and in the same sort of range as your writing i.e. excellent), and Strengthening Wounds which is a second year AU, and while interesting and compelling in it's own right is not quite as good as Hunting.

Additionally, you can find a large collection of Ranma/Sailor Moon Crossovers at Fukufics dot com. The C&C board in the forums is generally extremely helpful as well. And there's a board specifically for "Fic Research" which is quite useful if you have a question on any subject matter (ranging from the real life viability of giant mecha, to issues dealing with the continuum of many anime series).

I hope you improve in health soon. And don't worry, if it gets a bit long between updates I'll send you a "hey Hurry Up" email.

Once again, thank you for bringing to life one of the greatest pieces of fanfiction that I've ever read. Your intricate weaving of the plot is extremely compelling and addictive, and the myriad twists and turns that the story takes make it iteresting enough that I can read it again and again (not in quick succesion though) and not get bored.
Starlit Warrior chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Great chapter! I love it! The part about chibi-chibi is kind of confusing though! If Chibi-chibi is Cosmos then Chibi-chibi is Usagi in the future? That doen't make sense. Good luck with the next chapter and God Bess!
Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Yea! The saga continues! As always the writing is awesome and the story flows wonderfully. Yeah, the chapter was a little confusing, but that just means I need to reread it.

I hope that your treatment goes well and the condition continues to be affected by medication.

Keep the chapters comming, please! I loved the part about the MP being star-struck...classic!
Midnight chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I can't tell you how much I love 'Fragility of Time', you have a unique talent of being able to make ends meet in the most logical and believable way. I'm euphoric that you updated and started the newest book. Keep up the good work!

Always a devoted fan, -Midnight
SKY UNICORN chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
YA!

ok I have been wait so long for this chapter

but it was worth the wait!

I'm so sorry about your medical condition

I hope that you will be ok .

and I can wait for chapters just please don't

stop writing this story I have to know how you

are going to bring ever thing together and

how it will end!

and when usagi will come back and whats going to

happen to ami and if pluto will be back.

thanks for the new chapter!

sky unicorn