Reviews for If The Whole World Would Stop Looking
Veridissima chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Love this

Great story

Love the idea of the ring in a necklace

It's one of my favorite stories
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
I haven't read this story in a while, but I just got a chance to re-read it and it's great. I don't know if that's where you'll end it or not, but this has been a great read. It hasn't been very vivid, but it was entertaining and emotional nevertheless. Well done! :o)
Writer in the making chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
This story is so truly touching.

agrant33074 chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
Oh, that was delightful! Thank you for writing it. :)
daydreamer4 chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
Aw, so sad that CJ had to leave the job, but I guess since she did it for Danny it's okay. I have really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it. Happy holidays!
daydreamer4 chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
In the spirit of reviewing more frequently, I just want to stay that I'm still really enjoying this story. You have Toby's voice down well too. It's just the right blend of hurt and outrage, as I imagined he'd be with the situation.
Starbuck223 chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
That. Was. Great! What is it about CJ and closets? Aw, and Josh and Toby and everyone are so in character, and I love CJ and Danny. It's so sweet. *cries* I'm torn because I want more but I know the next chapter is the end.
writer in the making chapter 1 . 12/8/2005

This story is so great, so please do remember to update... you have expectant readers waiting in the loop:)

Thanks :)
agrant33074 chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
Aww! I love love love love love this story! Please continue to write more. :)
Starbuck223 chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
Give me more or give me death! This story makes me so bipolar-esque, because I'm like "whee sad, whee!" Just...write more. Soon. :)
daydramer4 chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
I'm so happy that you've found your muse again. I am really enjoying this story and I hope you continue. Although, is Josh in the camp of keeping CJ and Danny apart now? I'd love to see Sam's reaction to their relationship. I always thought they had a weird kind of chemistry between them as well.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
oh the tension.. poor cj and danny... i hope that they can finally get their moment and not have to keep settling for so much less than they deserve.. anywho, good update :o)
agrant33074 chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Aww, this is really good! I hope you continue it.
Starbuck223 chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
AUGH! The forbidden fruit thing was a great analogy (spelling? It's definitely Friday!) The whole "we can't do this" AUGH! It rips at my heart because I JUST had that happen, and it's sad and it's worse than "I don't like you" because it's like "i like you and we could be great, and would be, but neither one of us has time for it, and you know, the social taboo thing." (in their case jobs, in mine, a minor age gap. ;) KEEP WRITING! This story is SO SO SO good!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
thanks for the update.. that was very well-written.. i like seeing these awkward, almost painful, moments.. they'll be that much more powerful regardless of what kind of ending you're building up towards.. if it's a happy ending for them, however, their anguish will all be worth it.. in any case, i'm rambling.. lovely update.. i can't wait for more :o)