Reviews for Embarrassed Meeting
One of the best Royai fanfics out there. Keep it up!
So Roy... exactly WHAT part of you did you wish was that spoon?
(insert Roy's smirk here)
MikuHatsunecx chapter 5 . 1/3
Awwww Oh my God they're so adorable together! w This fanfic's awesome and I love how in character everyone is o this is great!
ellce chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
This is the first royai story I've read all the way through and I was dying of laughter. U put Riza in Roy in every awkward situation posible. I wish you would finish the story but considering how much time has passed I doubt you'd do that, but still this was an awesome story, that kept me captivated tell the end. Thx :)
Eziza chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Chapter 2 is pretty ridiculous. Why didn't she just throw him out of the room so she could change? Why didn't he give get pants to wear anyway, despite being oversized? And not noticing her situation on took off him until minutes later? I can't imagine her being so innocent. Thus really doesn't work. Still your writing isn't bad even if the story itself is juvenile. Keep trying.
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh my, this fic is so precious. I was chuckling throughout.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
PLEASE COME BACK! IT'BEEN YEARS! WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?! TT_TT
caTS-arE-liFe521 chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
20 out of 10
TheFlyingLionFromNarnia chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
Nice story! Where's the next chapter? your later than usual XD
Guest chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
It's great I love this fic please continue with this story it's one of the best I have ever read (I read many royai fanfics)
Alpha Infinity chapter 24 . 12/10/2013
WHAT?! YOU NEVER FINISHED IT?! PLEASE COME BACK! YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR 7 YEARS! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASSSSSSSSE COME BACK!
hehe chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
omg.
the best royai story i read so far :)
really awesome job at portraying the characters! ;D
The Evil Ninja chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
Where's the next chapter?
Lindsey chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
AAAWWWWW! She's his shooting star! Great job with this chapter! And if you don't get the shooting star thing... Think about it... Harder... You have probably got it by now.
ra7matigorti2 chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
finally getting to maes's birthday