Reviews for Embarrassed Meeting
RoolaNoteleks654456 chapter 24 . 8/15
wait but wheres the last part?
katiewinchester87 chapter 24 . 3/4
Considering it's been 10 years since you last updated I'll go on a whim and say you aren't going to finish this, but the story is cute and funny and I love it
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
I love how long the chapters are! Most fan fics I can finish in a hour, but this one kept me busy! I love it! ️️️
meowinn chapter 24 . 2/4/2016
Çok hojdir ama banenah.
Firebird2019 chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
I LOVE this story, it is by FAR one of the best Royai stories I've ever read. PLEASE CONTINUE! I need to know what happens next! Keep up the AMAZING work!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2015
One of the best Royai fanfics out there. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
So Roy... exactly WHAT part of you did you wish was that spoon?
(insert Roy's smirk here)
MikuHatsunecx chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Awwww Oh my God they're so adorable together! w This fanfic's awesome and I love how in character everyone is o this is great!
ellce chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
This is the first royai story I've read all the way through and I was dying of laughter. U put Riza in Roy in every awkward situation posible. I wish you would finish the story but considering how much time has passed I doubt you'd do that, but still this was an awesome story, that kept me captivated tell the end. Thx :)
Eziza chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Chapter 2 is pretty ridiculous. Why didn't she just throw him out of the room so she could change? Why didn't he give get pants to wear anyway, despite being oversized? And not noticing her situation on took off him until minutes later? I can't imagine her being so innocent. Thus really doesn't work. Still your writing isn't bad even if the story itself is juvenile. Keep trying.
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh my, this fic is so precious. I was chuckling throughout.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
PLEASE COME BACK! IT'BEEN YEARS! WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?! TT_TT
caTS-arE-liFe521 chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
20 out of 10
TheFlyingLionFromNarnia chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
Nice story! Where's the next chapter? your later than usual XD
Guest chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
It's great I love this fic please continue with this story it's one of the best I have ever read (I read many royai fanfics)