Reviews for Burned
loveroftheyoai chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
that was sweet, really cute and touching. you made their feelings come across and made me go "aaawww" w haha thanks for the fanfic!
IrishMoon7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I really like this story! The characterization is very good and believable. Keep up the good work ;}
Kumiko-kun chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
such a sweet story
Tsumiden chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
adorable
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh, "friends," eh? XD

Poor Roy... something as little as a stubbed toe can make everything you do 10 times harder. Losing your depth perception, getting burnt so that it hurts to move you arms... It must really suck!
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
aww! *tearyy*

so cute! luv the drama-ish feel to it, too.
Frozentaho chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
You know, I hadn't really thought of how Roy's new handicap would affect his alchemy. Then again I've only seen a few seconds of the movie but from what I did see, Roy seemed fairly proficient with it as he always was. But you raise an interesting point. Nice.
cm34 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
sweet.
VampiressAmanda chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Aw how sad/sweet idk wut to say really i would like to say update soon
penns chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
aww.

that is so cute! _
Angel-of-Music1331 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow, that was good. I don't know if you intended for that to be a one-shot or if you were going to update it, I hope you do make it into a full fic, it would be good
AriaofMoonshine chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Wow. I think I'm ACTUALLY the first to review here _

erm... anyways. It's got a brilliant storyline. I like how you made Edward kinda comforting in this one. In the ones I've read it's always the opposite way around(.