Reviews for Banana Pancakes
xshynenstarx chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
That was so cute
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh I loved it! soo great! I wondered if she was going to look at his phone...I so would have if I was in her position! he was soo trusthworthy to leave it with her! loves it! what a great story!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
this story is too stinking cute! i cant wait to see what the last chapter holds! :))
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
cute cute! i love their connection!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
INTERESTING! :)) loves it! :)) soo good!
Hyacinth79 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
oooops in my hurry ive totally forgotten to review this ch. U know that i think its brilliant as always... ;) if there was a way to "bump" stories to refresh them and make them appear on top of the results i would totally do it for this one n the rest of ur stories :D
Hyacinth79 chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
this must be what rogan heaven feels like LOL i know that sounds cheesy but hey, thats what it feels like LOL ill always come back to this and never get tired of all the little signs of falling in love. U've captured it so well...
Hyacinth79 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
i love ur whole explanation on the jeans thing hahahahah
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
just thought i'd let u know that im reading this again bcoz its soooo cute, n fluffy, n full of rogan goodness that makes my heart soar. Oh and bcoz i wanted an M fic thats sexy n sweet. Basically, I just wanted some banana pancakes! Lol
LuLu chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
sweetest story - I loved it! And it is so realistic too... I have read a few things you have done and you always capture their personalities so well - Please write some more Rory/Logan stories! Your work is fabulous and I would love to see some more of it!
Favorite Ginger Kid chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
i really love the story. sequel? love it write more stories please
dreamiedreamer chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Love love love this story. It shows how Logan and Rory felt about each other and how they wanted their relationship to progress. It was sweet and natural. It is actually better than the way it was done in the show, Rory did not need to push him.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Ah. great job
SamiJoe chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
PS, you're awesome. You were so on with characterization, I can't even tell you. The story's cute, the alcohol in pancakes thing is true (been there), and again, the characterization was amazingly on. You rock!
xoElle23 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Adorable and perfect. Very in character and very amausing and sweet. Great job.