Reviews for Banana Pancakes
mizskitles220 chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
i love the song banna pancakes! and i love this fanfic i think its absolutley adorable
SassyReaderGirl chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Perfect...

I like it better than the ultimatum she practically delivered, because this time doesn't seem as if its as forced on him

maybe they would have worked out in the end, this way
thebuzz1919 chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
This story was really cute.

Great Job!
smartprettyawkward chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
This is the first time I've read this story & I absolutely loved it! This was such a great idea, it's something that I could actually see happening on the show (Rory would hate skipping class and why doesn't Logan ever wear jeans?) You write both Rory & Logan so well, you capture their thoughts perfectly. I'm off to read your other stories now!
Elyndewen Startree chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
If I haven't reviewed before to tell you, allow me to do so now: I do greatly adore this story. It's completely fantastic in so many ways...even more now that I've had a delightful reminder of what Logan looks like.

Here's too impossible daydreams!
girlygirl1212 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I've read this story ages ago... this is a my second time around and its stil brilliant.:)
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
aw that was so cute!
ifIwasaGilmore chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
loved it...great plot and really intersting. keep it up!
Puca chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
ok so i've read this story a long time ago and now i read it again, because a friend brought it to my attention and all i can say is: *SIGH* You are a brilliant writer and this is one of the best sotries I've ever read :D.

Sincerily, Eva

PS. I'd love to see Logan in those jeans. P hahaha
Winny Foster chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
This is seriously one of the best stories ever! i've read it at least 5 times and i go all AW every single time.
cathyrock chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Brilliant story and so funny. Loved it all.
twinkeyrocks chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
I love it!
GGmadness2006 chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
wow that was great really showing of ther e struggles to get where they are i actually like your story more then the one they used in the show i guess it feels more real great job i totally loved it i hope you right a new fan fic!
kitotterkat chapter 4 . 10/22/2006
That was ADORABLE! :)
katleen chapter 4 . 10/18/2006
Oh my gosh! That was so good and quite different from what I've read which is wonderful because I was starting to get bored. I thought it was realistic a lot too...Congratulations!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »