Reviews for Banana Pancakes
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
jusd'ananas chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Go the Rogan fics ) This story was really awesome and I hope you have more fics like it out there!
singingprilly chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
This is such a great little fluffy story. I really enjoyed it. Great job.
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
thanks, deni :D:D:D
gloria chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
blueberry pancakes are much better anyway. great story. what logan did was so sweet.
JustPeachy123 chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Aww...it's so just...aw...It's so cute! I love it.
the inc pot chapter 4 . 8/19/2005

Please make it longer.

It HAS to be longer.

LONGER I SAY.
Bookworms chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
aw... what a sweet story... great job! I can't wait to see your next author aleart in my in-box!
starliterose chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
hey great story! it's really, really well written. and you know what's so ironic is that i'm listening to banana pancakes while reading this. its just so weird. anyways, great job!

starlite rose
SVU-Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I don't know if I've mentioned this to you before, but I LOVE the new Jack Johnson CD. So even though I'm not too interested in Gilmore Girls this season, I had to check it out. And as usual, you didn't disappoint.

I actually (Fairly surprisingly) Like the Logan/Rory pairing, and I really enjoyed this fic. Seeing someone finally getting her to lighten up a bit is great, and completly believeable. I loved the flirty dialogue, and the discussion with Colin at the end. Great job!
Arijana chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I loved this story. Good work. Keep it up!

Arijana
Brooke-L chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Wow, you're churning out another great R/L fic! I hope you continue.

I love the morning scene with Logan being all attentive and persuasive, too bad they don't include a scene like that on the show. Rory's very in character with her anal studiousness. The descriptions of Rory studying Logan and Logan studying Rory in the morning light were so sweet. And your Colin is just how I like him, slightly bitter and willing to bluntly point out the obvious.

Keep up the good work!

Brooke
crissy chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
so sweet. i loved it. and funny too. a great read.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »