Reviews for Banana Pancakes
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
thanks, deni :D:D:D
gloria chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
blueberry pancakes are much better anyway. great story. what logan did was so sweet.
JustPeachy123 chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Aww...it's so just...aw...It's so cute! I love it.
the inc pot chapter 4 . 8/19/2005

Please make it longer.

It HAS to be longer.

LONGER I SAY.
Bookworms chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
aw... what a sweet story... great job! I can't wait to see your next author aleart in my in-box!
starliterose chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
hey great story! it's really, really well written. and you know what's so ironic is that i'm listening to banana pancakes while reading this. its just so weird. anyways, great job!

starlite rose
SVU-Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I don't know if I've mentioned this to you before, but I LOVE the new Jack Johnson CD. So even though I'm not too interested in Gilmore Girls this season, I had to check it out. And as usual, you didn't disappoint.

I actually (Fairly surprisingly) Like the Logan/Rory pairing, and I really enjoyed this fic. Seeing someone finally getting her to lighten up a bit is great, and completly believeable. I loved the flirty dialogue, and the discussion with Colin at the end. Great job!
Arijana chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I loved this story. Good work. Keep it up!

Arijana
Brooke-L chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Wow, you're churning out another great R/L fic! I hope you continue.

I love the morning scene with Logan being all attentive and persuasive, too bad they don't include a scene like that on the show. Rory's very in character with her anal studiousness. The descriptions of Rory studying Logan and Logan studying Rory in the morning light were so sweet. And your Colin is just how I like him, slightly bitter and willing to bluntly point out the obvious.

Keep up the good work!

Brooke
crissy chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
so sweet. i loved it. and funny too. a great read.
Prue13 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
I LOVE this story! I know you probaly won't but I think you should do a sequel. I really LOVE this story you are an amazing writer.
LHLEnyy28 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
. Great finish to the story. It was great how you incorporated the truth of Logan's "lady's man" ways, yet you showed how special Rory was, and his past recent history didn't matter anymore. The little Finn and the redhead joke was cute. I totally loved how much planning Logan really did for that day. As I saw you in the process of writing this story, I didn't really expect it to end up that way, but I was pleasantly surprised. Logan's text message was cute. And I love the I never that is hinted at, but not discussed. Logan never "having strings" or being the boyfriend. I would have loved for the show to have gone like this. Now I'm going to have to copy and paste your story into a word document so I can read this easily no matter where I am.

I love all of your stories, you don't know how much they make my day when I read them. Looking forward to the rest of your other stories.

-Beth
LHLEnyy28 chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Aw, loving this story. I'm so glad I inspired you to write it. All of the mentions of the boyfriend-like actions Logan had done, despite not being Rory's boyfriend, again had good significance. The eager Express saleswomen were funny, hehe. And Rory not having Logan's eye for sizes :-) Now I'm seriously wishing Logan would wear jeans, imagining all the images you described. Him walking on the catwalk, hehe. Of course he would try to get her to do naughty things in the fitting room. All of the bookstore tricks were great! Logan was sneaky. It was very cute. Aww, for him remembering what she bought at the bookstore. I love how far you showed Rory would go just to get a book. Also, I liked how you mentioned that Logan realized that Rory wasn't a perfect angel. That's definitely something that has been discussed regarding her past boyfriends and other Stars Hollow residents.

I was grinning as I read this chapter, definitely. One more chapter to go! I wonder what Logan's really going to do...
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »