Reviews for Banana Pancakes
LHLEnyy28 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
. Great finish to the story. It was great how you incorporated the truth of Logan's "lady's man" ways, yet you showed how special Rory was, and his past recent history didn't matter anymore. The little Finn and the redhead joke was cute. I totally loved how much planning Logan really did for that day. As I saw you in the process of writing this story, I didn't really expect it to end up that way, but I was pleasantly surprised. Logan's text message was cute. And I love the I never that is hinted at, but not discussed. Logan never "having strings" or being the boyfriend. I would have loved for the show to have gone like this. Now I'm going to have to copy and paste your story into a word document so I can read this easily no matter where I am.

I love all of your stories, you don't know how much they make my day when I read them. Looking forward to the rest of your other stories.

LHLEnyy28 chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Aw, loving this story. I'm so glad I inspired you to write it. All of the mentions of the boyfriend-like actions Logan had done, despite not being Rory's boyfriend, again had good significance. The eager Express saleswomen were funny, hehe. And Rory not having Logan's eye for sizes :-) Now I'm seriously wishing Logan would wear jeans, imagining all the images you described. Him walking on the catwalk, hehe. Of course he would try to get her to do naughty things in the fitting room. All of the bookstore tricks were great! Logan was sneaky. It was very cute. Aww, for him remembering what she bought at the bookstore. I love how far you showed Rory would go just to get a book. Also, I liked how you mentioned that Logan realized that Rory wasn't a perfect angel. That's definitely something that has been discussed regarding her past boyfriends and other Stars Hollow residents.

I was grinning as I read this chapter, definitely. One more chapter to go! I wonder what Logan's really going to do...
LHLEnyy28 chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Awesome chapter, as usual. I love that Rory ate the pancakes, even though they tasted horrible. Gilmores do have lead stomachs. Logan's own reaction to his pancakes was funny. Again, I like the subtle couple-y feelings and actions. The pronoun stuff was cute. It was funny how Logan brought Rory's shoe with him everywhere to keep her in his room. The stories explaining Finn and Logan's strange actions were so funny, and unique. The little bit about Colin at the end was hilarious. Two more chapters to go. :-)
LHLEnyy28 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hey Nicole,

Yea! for you finishing the story. As usual, you captured Logan and Rory so well. Logan was so playful, charming, and in-the-moment, and of course Rory was freaking out over the possibility of missing class. I also like all the subtle details you planted to hint at the deepening of feelings between Rory and Logan. Your description of Logan's arms, hehe. I wonder what pictures inspired that. Looking forward to starting on the next chapter now.

abc79-de chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
OMG. This was wonderful! Such a great concept, a game of I Never. So insightful, given both are playing that game with each other anyhow, as you revealed with Logan especially at the end. As always, your writing was insightful, funny, and had me wishing for more! I can't thank you enough for posting all four parts-not making me wait anxiously for each part. There were too many favorite parts of this: Empire Records, the jeans story, the banana substitute ... all this and more. Great story.
Gilmoregirl7878 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
aww thats so cute, pure fluff. Please make a sequel!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5