Reviews for Banana Pancakes
LHLEnyy28 chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Awesome chapter, as usual. I love that Rory ate the pancakes, even though they tasted horrible. Gilmores do have lead stomachs. Logan's own reaction to his pancakes was funny. Again, I like the subtle couple-y feelings and actions. The pronoun stuff was cute. It was funny how Logan brought Rory's shoe with him everywhere to keep her in his room. The stories explaining Finn and Logan's strange actions were so funny, and unique. The little bit about Colin at the end was hilarious. Two more chapters to go. :-)
LHLEnyy28 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hey Nicole,

Yea! for you finishing the story. As usual, you captured Logan and Rory so well. Logan was so playful, charming, and in-the-moment, and of course Rory was freaking out over the possibility of missing class. I also like all the subtle details you planted to hint at the deepening of feelings between Rory and Logan. Your description of Logan's arms, hehe. I wonder what pictures inspired that. Looking forward to starting on the next chapter now.

-Beth
abc79-de chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
OMG. This was wonderful! Such a great concept, a game of I Never. So insightful, given both are playing that game with each other anyhow, as you revealed with Logan especially at the end. As always, your writing was insightful, funny, and had me wishing for more! I can't thank you enough for posting all four parts-not making me wait anxiously for each part. There were too many favorite parts of this: Empire Records, the jeans story, the banana substitute ... all this and more. Great story.
Gilmoregirl7878 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
aww thats so cute, pure fluff. Please make a sequel!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5