Reviews for Pomegranate Seeds
Slipstream7249 chapter 4 . 8/13/2020
I actually want to cry for Christine. She is in an impossible situation here! I like your Raoul (gasp), why do I like Raoul? Then, by the end of the chapter you have my heart breaking for Erik and I was just mad at him in chapter 3! What FanFiction magic is this?
Slipstream7249 chapter 3 . 8/13/2020
Leroux could have written this chapter it was that good! I am scared for Christine and right now I’m terrified of your Erik which is a difficult emotion for me to deal with because I usually adore him, flaws and all, but you managed to bring his manipulative side out in such a creepy way that I want to tell Christine to run far away! And I am strictly an E/C fan and I never root against Erik. I’m going to need some serious E/C fluff after this! Brava!
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
(whimpers)
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
(snickers)
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I absolutely adore this story!
Riene chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
The intensity of these scenes is incredible. Each chapter could be a stand-alone, yet together they are superb. Your Erik is very much an ALW Phantom, brooding, intimidating, and capricious. I am loving your vivid writing.

Please...I see where this was meant to have another chapter, yet is not updated. Could you please?

~Riene
Fell4 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I very much enjoyed this chapter! I think you portrayed the characters well!

Fell4
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
i knew it. i just KNEW it. you would write all these great chapters, and not one of them would have a real cliffie, and then the last one so far has a cliffie. i just KNEW it. anyways, great story! (or series-whatever you want to call it) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
debkay chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I see it has been such a long time but if wishes could come true, I wish you could finish this! I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories.

You write so wonderfully, I hope you continue.
debkay chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
This was so sad - my heart hurt for Erik this time.
debkay chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Your writing is exquisive. I can get lost in the stories you tell! It is wonderful.
debkay chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I loved this~
IamLeahsConscience chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Excelent job. I think you may have a fair bit of talent,so do write more. Thank you!