Reviews for Pomegranate Seeds
Fell4 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I very much enjoyed this chapter! I think you portrayed the characters well!

Fell4
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
i knew it. i just KNEW it. you would write all these great chapters, and not one of them would have a real cliffie, and then the last one so far has a cliffie. i just KNEW it. anyways, great story! (or series-whatever you want to call it) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
debkay chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I see it has been such a long time but if wishes could come true, I wish you could finish this! I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories.

You write so wonderfully, I hope you continue.
debkay chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
This was so sad - my heart hurt for Erik this time.
debkay chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Your writing is exquisive. I can get lost in the stories you tell! It is wonderful.
debkay chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I loved this~
IamLeahsConscience chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Excelent job. I think you may have a fair bit of talent,so do write more. Thank you!
twinklestar148 chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
i can't believe you haven't put up the last chapter! it's been about 2 years! i know that pleading won't help anything but it's wort a shot... would you please, please, please, please, please update? )

~Twinkle
Dorryen Golde chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
I just want to say that I adore your diction and style. Your writing is fraught with vivid metaphors, and your allusions to Greek mythology are delicioius. Brava!
Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Fabulous. I noticed you haven't updated for 2 years, and that is utterly unacceptable. Please, finish up this fic!

All the characterizations were perfect. You have a portrayed Christine as a more deep, ponderous character, but still the naive little girl she is. Erik is just as dark, unpredictable, and intense as I remember from the book! I love it.
Brooke chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Fantastic
phantom-jedi1 chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Beautifully written. I dearly hope you will not leave your readers stranded for too long.

phantom_jedi
laura chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
I'm so glad there's finally more! keep it up and I hope you're having a good time at college - I'll be there soon myself!
VeroniqueClaire chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
How nice to see this story is still alive and well!

I understand completely why your Erik is so sharp with Christine, and yet I still look forward to his moments of softness, when we see what he might be like if he'd been treated well, if he were actually happy. Well done, I'm quite intrigued!
Foreverec chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
yay! you're back! I had almost given you up...but then other writers have gone off for longer periods of time. Keep on writing! :)