Reviews for Pomegranate Seeds
twinklestar148 chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
i can't believe you haven't put up the last chapter! it's been about 2 years! i know that pleading won't help anything but it's wort a shot... would you please, please, please, please, please update? )

~Twinkle
Dorryen Golde chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
I just want to say that I adore your diction and style. Your writing is fraught with vivid metaphors, and your allusions to Greek mythology are delicioius. Brava!
Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Fabulous. I noticed you haven't updated for 2 years, and that is utterly unacceptable. Please, finish up this fic!

All the characterizations were perfect. You have a portrayed Christine as a more deep, ponderous character, but still the naive little girl she is. Erik is just as dark, unpredictable, and intense as I remember from the book! I love it.
Brooke chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Fantastic
phantom-jedi1 chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Beautifully written. I dearly hope you will not leave your readers stranded for too long.

phantom_jedi
laura chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
I'm so glad there's finally more! keep it up and I hope you're having a good time at college - I'll be there soon myself!
VeroniqueClaire chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
How nice to see this story is still alive and well!

I understand completely why your Erik is so sharp with Christine, and yet I still look forward to his moments of softness, when we see what he might be like if he'd been treated well, if he were actually happy. Well done, I'm quite intrigued!
Foreverec chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
yay! you're back! I had almost given you up...but then other writers have gone off for longer periods of time. Keep on writing! :)
Sue Raven chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
Very intriguing. Hope the next part follows soon.
breadandchoc chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Lovely prose, in quite a rare style. Reminscent of the old myths and well done too, but I guess that's what you're going for.

Dear me, I realy hope there is a happy EC ending, but I fear it seems otherwise.
Skeleton Horse chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Ooh, I like it! Very well-written! I only saw a few little errors here and there, nothing major, just "th" instead of "the" in the last paragraph, small things like that. Stories like this one are a rare treat on a site that is becoming increasingly cluttered with cliches and OOCness. Well done!

SH
Mad Brilliant chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
ya you BETTER slink back into the abyss! i had to re-read this entire story because since YOU hadn't UPDATED in FOREVER, i FORGOT the plot! garr, arggh... ok

ranting over. please please please PLEASE update soon! i love this story as much as I loved ranting on you, which would be tons. usually reviews help with the inspiration, so, yes, im reviewing which i don't do often. so, once again: (lost with the entire 'cheseecake' thing a few chapters back, so I'm willing to send you a big cookie if you update soon!) update!

much Loves&Phantom Hugs

:*:Gigi/MadBrilliant:*:
Osage-No-Onna chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
WAH! Poor ERICK! Your fanfic is a wonderful piece of work! The most closet to the original Erick I have ever seen! Your capture Christines and Erick's personality wonderfully! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Osage-No-Onna chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
Your work just keeps getting better and better!
Osage-No-Onna chapter 2 . 4/1/2006