Reviews for Pomegranate Seeds
Osage-No-Onna chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wonderful Chapter! _
asenath83 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
You captured Erik's and Christine's character so well and make that obvious within only few lines. That's what kept me reading. I didn't regret it and hope to read more of this story soon - even if there are only two chapters left.
javert24601 chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
You write a fabulous Leroux Erik! He's the most authentic I think I've ever found!
my-echo chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
I'm completely floored, as always. More! More! :D
Redrose chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
Wow, that was WONDERFUL! I could see the park scene so well! And my heart absolutely broke for Erik at the end...

Fantastic job. There are only 2 chapters left? :(

You are very talented and love the interpretation and characterizations of our beloved ghost and his lady.

How could one give up such a magically, other worldly night with HIM for the company of that boy. The dialog was brilliant, too!

Looking forward to more!

Redrose
megumisakura chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
i love this story!

way! _~ i can't help it!

please update soon,thanks!

your obedient servant

megumisakura
SavvyLeArtist chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
Only two chapters? Aww. I guess I'll savorit while it lasts.

Savy
Christine's Labyrinth chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
You have me waiting in terrible suspense for the next update! This story is FABULOUS. I love your characterization of Erik.
Elliott Lawrence chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
i feel like a fool; i reviewed your other story without reading carefully, and it was only one chapter, so i cant fix it. I wanted to let you know that i understand now, and I loved your story, as well as this one.
orianna-2000 chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
I'm enjoying the dark fluff quite a bit so far, but... where is chapter four? It's blank! It loads... but there is nothing there! And I'd so looked forward to reading it. *pout* And while you're about fixing that, suppose you add a fifth chapter as well? Wait, I should really not be greedy and ask for too much! Sorry, sorry.
VeroniqueClaire chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
So far fantastic, can't wait to read more!
fictionreader chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Wow...I thought that this was a complete story at chapter one so I had you on my favorite stories list but not on story alert...I saw this on PFN Squee board. I am so happy that you continued this and just love your writing style. It is poetic, symbolic and gritty.

Oh and that clever Erik, loved how he entwined the siren story, to conveniently take Raoul's Bracelet...so brilliantly mastered...It was magical and mysterious! I am giddy...This is so good!
RowanMayfair13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wow, those are amazing! I love your writing style and Eriks dark side of his personality is just wonderfully reflected ! Really powerfull stories! I like them a lot. I am curious to see what part 2 of as stars sigh will be like...

"For, though we may hate those that we love, it is only because we love that we begin to hate." - That was such a beautifull line... and so very much true... *sigh*

Please write more !
invaderoperaghost chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
This is very interesting. I like it.
kkk781 chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Ah, two of my favourite stories... Phantom of the Opera and Persephone, Demeter and Hades. Well done, I can't wait for the next chapter!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »