Reviews for Pomegranate Seeds
MadLizzy chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
I enjoyed this very much, and hope you'll continue to add to the story. ~ML
Masks and Angels chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Brillient! I love this story! Please write more!
my-echo chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
So descriptively elegant. Positively dark and gorgeous. I love it.
angel718 chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
this chapter is awesome! :D
RowanMayfair13 chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Wow, even if it's not finished I know this is going to become one of my favorite stories. I have a lot to say. Let't hope I remember all I was thinking when I read your story :

1. You've got a Talent for writing ! Most people here can write a story, and even good stories, but you manage to write a in "poetic" (I don't know how else to describe it) style that gives your story just that little bit extra you know. I shall put it this way : you write in a superior style, one that is above average.

2. Very original idea to references to Greek Mythology ! I love it so much, but that's just me liking Greek mythology a lot...

3. Symbolism : the roses, neatly done. I was wondering if there is (or will be) hidden meaning in your fic? If not I think you should give it a try once, I think you'll be pretty good at it...

Now, there was more I wanted to say, but I can't remember. Anyway, I will stop here. I don't to take up any more of your time because you need to write the next chapter ! If I remember some stuff, I'll write it in my next review (you're going to be stalked by me :o) )

I am thirsty for more !
Faust chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
"When I'm not there to gude you" God Eriks not going to die is he? Youc chapter was good maybe not as good as the previous but don't blame yourself blame..RAOUL that damn prissy boy. *I am in no way a fan of Dawsons Creek!*
daae00 chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Once again, a well written and beautiful piece. I do hope you've recognized your talent by now.

~ MlleDaae
redrose chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Hi Totf!

I LOVE your 3 "one-shots" here...lol.

Honestly, it is so difficult to find really great, dark, creepy but enchanting PotO fics on this site!

I love it! love it! love it! sorry, can't stop saying it!

Do continue, I am just eating them up!

thanks again,

Redrose
JessicaTheFair chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
I love this it's so real. I love the E/C it rocks
KB No One chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Poisoned Allure chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter...great story.
Gondolier chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Another lovely chapter, my dear. And suspenseful, to boot! Christine's heightened fear, the tense air that seems to follow Erik wherever he goes, the descriptions of the labyrinth - so wonderful.

I also enjoyed the underlying themes you worked into this-Christine's thoughts over her lies, and Erik's methods of "encouraging" her to see with her mind and heart, not just her eyes.

To me, this is E/C at its best. While I enjoy a bit of fluff, moments like this evoke much more powerful emotions. Good stuff!

Boat
The Scorpion chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Oh! I love it! Sorry it took me so long to read! I should have never put it off so! I adored your descriptions of the sirens! Your characterization of Erik is absolutely brilliant and utterly adore-able. I'm wary to hear you say the next update jumps ahead a lot time-wise... I kind of want to find out what happens immediately following! But I trust your judgment. It hasn't lead any of us astray so far! ;)
angel718 chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
wow, this chapter was just as great as the last!
Nubian Queen chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Very elegantly written! It succiently details a neat little snapshot in the story of the Phantom. The interplay of thought and emotion between Erik and Christine is spot on, almost as if taken right out of a Kay or Leroux chapter.

Kudos to you and your wonderful writing. Keep up the good work.

(Oh, and just FYI, cerulean is not a pastel color. It's a shade of bright blue.)

Sincerely, The Nubian Queen